Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Anyone else feeling like a little kid on Christmas Eve?

I was pretty optomistic and excited about the new season then on Saturday I was a little disheartened after watching the Portsmouth game, Yes Portsmouth are good team but reading most people's thought's we're we played pretty good, I though we played ok but nothing amazing and TBH looked like we we'd struggle, But for me it all comes down to De Vries and I worry that he may feature regular...hopefully he'll prove me very wrong though!

As the week's gone on i've got more and more excited and got the optomism back, and now I can't wait till tommorrow, come 5 o'clock tommorrow could be a different story though :unsure:

I was pretty optomistic and excited about the new season then on Saturday I was a little disheartened after watching the Portsmouth game, Yes Portsmouth are good team but reading most people's thought's we're we played pretty good, I though we played ok but nothing amazing and TBH looked like we we'd struggle, But for me it all comes down to De Vries and I worry that he may feature regular...hopefully he'll prove me very wrong though!

As the week's gone on i've got more and more excited and got the optomism back, and now I can't wait till tommorrow, come 5 o'clock tommorrow could be a different story though :unsure:

mm.. never read too much into friendlies.. I will wake up early tomorrow morning.. Probably put football focus on or Soccer saturday on ssn. Then as i'm not going to the game whack the radio on at two for the pre-match build up & then through till six no doubt! COME ON CHRISTMAS.. err I mean COME ON LEICESTER! :rolleyes::D

Agreed with everything you said...except the bit about MdV.

Just give the big guy a chance...you just never know!!!! :whistle::thumbup:

Matt-Watch

Two positive statements = +2

Four negative comments = -4

New Matt-Watch total -63

This pre-season has reminded me of how far we have fallen by the wayside, waiting for some real rank players like AJ to come to us when we were used to the likes of Heskey, Collymore for a spell and Lennon. We have been in a state of depression for a few years too many now and its time we snap out of it and start competing at the right end of the table because we are a big club. We have done some great business in pre-season and now is the time to feel optimistic and excited about the new season. 2007 is the year of the Fox. :banana::bounce:

It's hard to get excited after all the anti-climax of previous seasons but I'm trying...

Unlike last year's first game I just hope MA really picks a high tempo team to go 100% for the win.

No-one out of position, no defensive overload, no sitting too far back, no letting the game settle down, and no turning off should we get a lead.

Just a single minded determination to win the ball early, pass it quickly and get enough men in the box to score when chances arise.

It really is time to let the opposition worry about us for once.

Barbertalk. Or to further your knowledge the above constitutes his commentary.

Get it...Johnny barber of BBc radio Leicester!!! :thumbup:

This pre-season has reminded me of how far we have fallen by the wayside, waiting for some real rank players like AJ to come to us when we were used to the likes of Heskey, Collymore for a spell and Lennon. We have been in a state of depression for a few years too many now and its time we snap out of it and start competing at the right end of the table because we are a big club. We have done some great business in pre-season and now is the time to feel optimistic and excited about the new season. 2007 is the year of the Fox. :banana::bounce:

Oi Geo...Wheres your Optimistic Coach!!????? :dunno::clap:

Get it...Johnny barber of BBc radio Leicester!!! :thumbup:

Oi Geo...Wheres your Optimistic Coach!!????? :dunno::clap:

lol the coach is chugging around the red light district in North London called Seven Sisters and I must be honest, they dont look like sisters but imbred cousins.

Im thinking of parking the Optimistic coach at mine and getting in the excited one for the trip to the game. I cant decide!

I AM excited - but then again I was this time last year after RK pulled us around the previous season. I thought we would do well, though the lack of signings was a worry.

This year - New boss, bags of signings. MA saying 'Taking time to gel' will not be an excuse, chairman saying 'Top six', a general buzz about things. Yes I AM excited, I really AM - honest!

But, as I said, I was last year, the year before that , the year before that, the year.... oh! you get the picture.

Every fan is excited. It's part of being a fan of any team - and then the s*ds let you down. :S

I've been 'excited' for more years than I care to remember. Only a handful of times as it carried-on through the season.

This year? I should know better but I'm a little more excited than usual. :unsure:

FFF

lol the coach is chugging around the red light district in North London called Seven Sisters and I must be honest, they dont look like sisters but imbred cousins.

Im thinking of parking the Optimistic coach at mine and getting in the excited one for the trip to the game. I cant decide!

You better get on that Optimistic coach,from ye olde London town,cos i bought a ticket for it.

If you don't i want a full refund! :angry:

(Mind you i aint paid yet have i??!) :thumbup:

You better get on that Optimistic coach,from ye olde London town,cos i bought a ticket for it.

If you don't i want a full refund! :angry:

(Mind you i aint paid yet have i??!) :thumbup:

The optimistic bus it is. Ive managed to scoop up the La Manga Mingers if anyone wants a BJ. There is no way anyone would actually pork them surely? Then again, Stefan Freund may join us at the Watford Gap.

I'm excited lol Absolutely can't wait... are they doing anything like giving flags out again?

That was good :cool:

Each stand will have a squad player who will lead us in a sing song! ;):D

Each stand will have a squad player who will lead us in a sing song! ;):D

El-----vis, stay onside

Your Shooting is always 2 miles wide

But your quick and your here so we`ll say that its a plus

Cos we`re all aboard the optimistic bus

Mmm I've just noticed while hovering on the net that Mr Pablo has a connection with N'Gotty. Dix points for the first person that spots it and has to be done in ten minutes before I end my shift.

Edit- couldn't wait so here it is:

PABLO'S HORSE SANCTUARY

The Horse Sanctuary is based just outside Melton Mowbray and currently is home to 53 old or unwanted horses. The charity has to cover costs of food, vet and blacksmith bills and are still trying to pay off last winters feed bills.

N'Gotty's charity of choice.

Archived