Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Anyone else feeling like a little kid on Christmas Eve?

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

Tickets Please...correct change only sir!!!! :D

lol

Right, Im off to the poker tables for a while to try and win some cash. If Im not back in two hours, call my bank manager and request an increase in my overdraft! :thumbup:

I was pretty optomistic and excited about the new season then on Saturday I was a little disheartened after watching the Portsmouth game, Yes Portsmouth are good team but reading most people's thought's we're we played pretty good, I though we played ok but nothing amazing and TBH looked like we we'd struggle, But for me it all comes down to De Vries and I worry that he may feature regular...hopefully he'll prove me very wrong though!

As the week's gone on i've got more and more excited and got the optomism back, and now I can't wait till tommorrow, come 5 o'clock tommorrow could be a different story though :unsure:

o0o0o me me me ...woohoo nearly there :D :D

Can't wait, C'mon you bllluuueeeeeessss

What i hate is the build up to the season, all the hype leading to the first game, the first balti, the first pint of water sorry lager the excitement of hearing the post horn, your team running out onto the hallowed turf, then like last year we lose our first game at home 1-0. Hope this year is a bit different. Like my grandad used to say onward and upward!

Funnily enough I said to someone today that it feels almost like Christmas. For me, this is my first season ticket since 1999 and my first at the Walkers so I am pretty excited.

I'm sure this season will have its ups and downs, but I have a distinct feeling that there will be at least a heck of a lot more action and excitment this season. Even if we are bad, you know that we won't stand still.

Hold on tight guys, enjoy the ride. Hopefully will get to meet a few more of you this season at some away games in London!!

Get into em! ;)

Funnily enough I said to someone today that it feels almost like Christmas. For me, this is my first season ticket since 1999 and my first at the Walkers so I am pretty excited.

I'm sure this season will have its ups and downs, but I have a distinct feeling that there will be at least a heck of a lot more action and excitment this season. Even if we are bad, you know that we won't stand still.

Hold on tight guys, enjoy the ride. Hopefully will get to meet a few more of you this season at some away games in London!!

Get into em! ;)

Been looking forward to seasons starting for longer than most.It's great to think that despite our petty arguements on here that most of us will be there at the Walker's in 16 hours mostly optimistic and all wanting a good start for our beloved team.I truly believe this season will be one hell of a ride and ultimately end in glory...Up the Foxes :scarf:

Been looking forward to seasons starting for longer than most.It's great to think that despite our petty arguements on here that most of us will be there at the Walker's in 16 hours mostly optimistic and all wanting a good start for our beloved team.I truly believe this season will be one hell of a ride and ultimately end in glory...Up the Foxes :scarf:

By the way..you guys all across the Country and indeed the world, you may not be there in person but we'll do our best , get behind the lads and get a result! :thumbup:

This season has the potential to be incredible, lets just hope it all starts with fireworks tomorrow.

but not like the last one that started with fireworks when we went down!

Agreed with everything you said...except the bit about MdV.

Just give the big guy a chance...you just never know!!!! :whistle::thumbup:

You got something about M dV?

I didnt take you for that type?

Seriously tho, if he plays like the twat he was then he wont play for long.

If he has improved then why didnt he do it for CV/RK?

See ya later!

Archived