Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

No day off for the players

Why should they get a day off. I've been moving stuff all weekend and my back sodding hurts. Do I get a day off? Do I fu ck?

I wouldn't have lost to Blackpool either. I'd have thought about it beforehand (unlike the players) and realised the goal is to WIN.

I'd have won. And I'd be fu cking training today as well - a double shift. As a punishment for not beating them by a bigger margin.

Wan kers.

So you wouldn't want a day off then?

I think this sends a clear message to the players, if you lose then you lose your day off. Especially when they did not play well or work hard on the pitch.

Hopefully going forward he will say to them that you have to earn the right to have a day off, you need to perform and work hard and win the game to be guaranteed a day off.

I think this sends a clear message to the players, if you lose then you lose your day off. Especially when they did not play well or work hard on the pitch.

Hopefully going forward he will say to them that you have to earn the right to have a day off, you need to perform and work hard and win the game to be guaranteed a day off.

MA should dose the worst culprits up on jacket potatoes and then make them try to drive home.

Alternatively, just line the fu ckers up in the car park and run them over.

MA should dose the worst culprits up on jacket potatoes and then make them try to drive home.

Alternatively, just line the fu ckers up in the car park and run them over.

Or line them up in the car park and chuck the jacket potatoes at them!!

Years ago they used potatoes as commodity you know :unsure:

Good. Going by the whinging and wailing I overheard from our neighbour (who is in the Academy) it looks like they're all getting their botties kicked into shape, and about time too.

Good. Going by the whinging and wailing I overheard from our neighbour (who is in the Academy) it looks like they're all getting their botties kicked into shape, and about time too.

Huzzah!

It looks like the gravy-train is over for you Johnny Footballplayer; the worm is turning, the leopard is changing its spots and the rain in Spain is not mainly staying on the plain.

86-2 with the loss of Cooke?

The world is going tits-up in a hand-cart and taking a bucket-load of mixed-metaphors with it.

Interesting. Not sure of the benefits because the players will be mentally and physically tired and probably not at their most receptive. But MA might feel he wants to put some important points across quickly and seeing they're facing a long trip to Accrington, he might feel it's best done now.

That post just reminded me of how lucky i am not to be a professional footballer! Suckers!

Personally speaking,i think the loss on saturday will have a benefit in the long run,as any ideas of just turning up to beat any old team,will be gone well out of the window.

Any extra training sessions can only be beneficial,whether it is physical training or just analysing what happend on saturday.

You'd think that'd be the case but it didn't work last season did it?

The only positive out of losses this season is that I can imagine MA coming down on the players like a ton of bricks if they don't play well, make the same mistakes, e.t.c.

Interesting. Not sure of the benefits because the players will be mentally and physically tired and probably not at their most receptive. But MA might feel he wants to put some important points across quickly and seeing they're facing a long trip to Accrington, he might feel it's best done now.

That's not a bloody long trip, they should do my job, nearly a thousand miles a week.

That's a lot of long trips. :|

They will probably travel up Tuesday morning, check into a swanky hotel for the night, go visit Accrington's ground pre match to check out the pitch.

Play the game, then back to the hotel to gang bang the night away. :ph34r:

Cor what a hard life it must be. :rolleyes:

Footballers are precious little creatures. You have to wrap them in cotton wool and treat them like the delicate flowers that they are. The thought of them being professional athletes with the bodies and the training to withstand sitting on a luxury coach for a couple of hours and then playing a competitive game for 90 minutes is shocking, and you must get this out of your heads now before any permanent damage is done.

Archived