Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ibbosuk

Milan Lets Talk

I HATE Joe Mattock because he's a crap fullback, he played the 1st half 20 feet infront of me so I had a REAL good look at that stack of Sh*te, yes he's young, yes he's inexperienced, but boy is he total CRAP, why he did not get subbed at half time I'll never know, and if it was possible he was WORSE in the 2nd half, we should of stuck a TANGO TOP on him, for all the good he was to us. W.O.S.

Your a fooking twat you really are! He choose to play for us instead of going under 18 world cup! think that shows comitment, there is alot of pressure on him. Give him chance for fook sake :frusty::@

Hey cum on what am I Dick Tickler or Sh*t stabber............I carn't be both.....CAN I ???

Mattock still W~~k btw.

:protest: WE WANT MATTOCK OUT!!!! SAY WE WANT MATTOCK OUT!!!!

48 years old and attention seeking like a child. Not to mention the spelling.

DOH :banghead: I thought you said "Not to mention the spelling"

Just put together city hi-lites from the last 4 years you can find them here,,,,

GORD the things I do for you abusive lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VEY7ndKCs

UP THE CITY.......RIGHT UP UM!!! :scarf::yahoo::appl:

Why dont you piss off to talking balls! A video will not gain you respect amongst people on here. You are wanting one of our brightest prospects out of the club at the age of 17! Are you totally thick, or do you just get a stonk on over winding people up :@

Why dont you piss off to talking balls! A video will not gain you respect amongst people on here. You are wanting one of our brightest prospects out of the club at the age of 17! Are you totally thick, or do you just get a stonk on over winding people up :@

I say what I see, THAT was one of the worsed performances I have seen in YEARS from a City player, I don't care if he was staight out of Brazils 1st team, the guy is shite, that performance, was shite, worst player on the pitch by a mile. If you want to blame MA for playing him thats another matter,he should have his ball cut off for not realising that. Now if you are looking for credit from me, yer I can do credit, Chambers was our best player, and our best attacking option, sods law that it had to be him injured, instead of that s.o.s Mattock. maybe next week. IWL

I HATE Joe Mattock because he's a crap fullback, he played the 1st half 20 feet infront of me so I had a REAL good look at that stack of Sh*te, yes he's young, yes he's inexperienced, but boy is he total CRAP, why he did not get subbed at half time I'll never know, and if it was possible he was WORSE in the 2nd half, we should of stuck a TANGO TOP on him, for all the good he was to us. W.O.S.

Joe Mattock's played three vital relegation battles and Saturday's Championship starter against Blackpool. He's also played in several friendlies. During that time he's generally done well and has made a minimum of noticeable cock-ups within a period that I doubt would stretch over more than five minutes in total.

And in any eight games I can find specific and important faults in ANY city player, apart, perhaps from Hume.

And it's no use suggesting I'm supporting an Academy lad either. I've been quite cautious about Mattock and believe we're pushing him too fast.

But the lad made a mistake - only a slip at the side of the pitch is more easily noticed than the awkward, half-hearted challenge by McAuley (why was he out on the wing anyway?) or the bad control from N'Gotty that also contributed to the goal.

There were lots of mstakes. DJ totally missed his kick from Hayes cross with the goal gaping seven yards away. He also hit the far post with the goal gaping from even closer range.

DeVries missed shots, Wesolowski missed headers that Shearer would have eaten for breakfast. Henderson tried dribbling on the left wing and so it went on. One-nil was one big mistake but Mattock was no more to blame than anyone else.

Indeed if slipping over is the worst error Mattock ever makes I'll be pleased. Enough players had chance to clear the matter up. His bizarre pass back was never going to get us in trouble - it was just a miskick that happened to look a bit ridiculous and relieved the pressure on them when we really needed the ball going forwards..

I'm happy to criticise anyone. But not for the sort of isolated incidents that can and do embarrass anyone from time to time.

Joe Mattock's played three vital relegation battles and Saturday's Championship starter against Blackpool. He's also played in several friendlies. During that time he's generally done well and has made a minimum of noticeable cock-ups within a period that I doubt would stretch over more than five minutes in total.

And in any eight games I can find specific and important faults in ANY city player, apart, perhaps from Hume.

And it's no use suggesting I'm supporting an Academy lad either. I've been quite cautious about Mattock and believe we're pushing him too fast.

But the lad made a mistake - only a slip at the side of the pitch is more easily noticed than the awkward, half-hearted challenge by McAuley (why was he out on the wing anyway?) or the bad control from N'Gotty that also contributed to the goal.

There were lots of mstakes. DJ totally missed his kick from Hayes cross with the goal gaping seven yards away. He also hit the far post with the goal gaping from even closer range.

DeVries missed shots, Wesolowski missed headers that Shearer would have eaten for breakfast. Henderson tried dribbling on the left wing and so it went on. One-nil was one big mistake but Mattock was no more to blame than anyone else.

Indeed if slipping over is the worst error Mattock ever makes I'll be pleased. Enough players had chance to clear the matter up. His bizarre pass back was never going to get us in trouble - it was just a miskick that happened to look a bit ridiculous and relieved the pressure on them when we really needed the ball going forwards..

I'm happy to criticise anyone. But not for the sort of isolated incidents that can and do embarrass anyone from time to time.

No wonder many youths don't make it at this club, if muppets like ibbosuk are just going to mock his every action and criticise him.

Milan I would like to put my hands on your shoulders, look you square in the face, and tell you, Milan you need to spend a lot more seroius money if your not to look a total and utter fool, not just in the eyes of the supporters of LCFC, but in the eyes of football in general. Remember your promise! Dont let us down, remember your not getting any younger and you carn't take it with you m8 :o:nono:

Strawberry Milk Shake.

ibbosuk, You obviously didn't see Joe Mattock last season then ? He's one of the best youth players we've had in a long while and if you watched him last season you would of seen what he is capable of. You can't judge a player by one performance. I agree he didn't have the game of his life against Blackpoll but FFS he's only 17 and he's still learning.

Joe Mattock looked totally out of place, he actually looked like he had never put on a City shirt before in his life, raw inexperienced yes, but also way out of his depth.imo

Its a new season and what his previous claims to fame are, is neither here nor there.

I have noted your bias towards youth which is fine by me, you have your own reasons I suppose.

However once a player is picked for the 1st team he is fare game for criticism no matter how young he is, to coin a phrase "If your old enough your good enough" that must also include the flak you get when things don't go well.

The manager should have taken this into account before picking him; this does not seem to have happened in dear young Mr Mattock case as this game has certainly not helped his prospects.

He had a very poor game from start to finish. I hope he at the very least spends some time back in the reserves to build his confidence up as he is clearly not ready for the 1st team.

I hope we will not see him again. .....er for a while....make that a long while. :D:thumbdown:

Joe Mattock looked totally out of place, he actually looked like he had never put on a City shirt before in his life, raw inexperienced yes, but also way out of his depth.imo

Its a new season and what his previous claims to fame are, is neither here nor there.

I have noted your bias towards youth which is fine by me, you have your own reasons I suppose.

However once a player is picked for the 1st team he is fare game for criticism no matter how young he is, to coin a phrase "If your old enough your good enough" that must also include the flak you get when things don't go well.

The manager should have taken this into account before picking him; this does not seem to have happened in dear young Mr Mattock case as this game has certainly not helped his prospects.

He had a very poor game from start to finish. I hope he at the very least spends some time back in the reserves to build his confidence up as he is clearly not ready for the 1st team.

I hope we will not see him again. .....er for a while....make that a long while. :D:thumbdown:

Dont care who moans at me now!

Your a fooking twat! Please fook off, you complete waste of space.

Sorry mods/admin moan over! :@

SHAD UP EES CRAP U NOB ((YOUTH IS NO EXCUSE))

...... that video took ages You ungreatfull pig... And yes I did have a bit of a woody making it. :wub:

I apologise.

I asked if you gave a bird the elbow after 20 minutes because of impatience.

I meant you tell her to go after 20 seconds because of impotence.

:@

Oh O.K. apology accepted.....just dont do it again...I'll be watching you. :eek:

This bloke is priceless! How one of our own has managed to rustle up so much hatred in a couple of days is so amusing!

They hate me because I am sincere, you fool, anybody with an ounce of sense can see that! These people hate the truth, they are uncomfortable with it and it makes them squirm.

Archived