Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ibbosuk

Milan Lets Talk

anything i say on here is deemed 'strange' or 'weird' or 'wrong' or 'not correct' or 'annoying' or 'doesn't agree with others'

ultimately everything i post on here is always right in the end.

Are you Mystic Meg??? :D

anything i say on here is deemed 'strange' or 'weird' or 'wrong' or 'not correct' or 'annoying' or 'doesn't agree with others'

ultimately everything i post on here is always right in the end.

lol like what. Milan has a lot of money. Well done mate.

Milan I would like to put my hands on your shoulders, look you square in the face, and tell you, Milan you need to spend a lot more seroius money if you not to look a total and utter fool, not just in the eyes of the supporters of LCFC, but in the eyes of football in general. Remember your promise! :o:nono:

I agree with you totally. I think Milan should either invest another £20m before the transfer window shuts or else he can fook right off. I havent got a season ticket but if he doesn't spend that money Ive just mentioned, I plan on buying a season ticket and then running on the pitch and throwing it right on that big nose of his. I will then send someone in to pick it up just in case we start winning again. I am distraught that we are already in danger of relegation and Milan is doing nothing to stop it. Its like he doesn't care anymore and I could have sworn I saw him wearing a Pompey shirt on Saturday the judas. Im not saying i was looking in his nether regions but I couldn't help seeing his bell end and it looked like he was ready to whip it out and starting a chime like he used to at Portsmouth.

I think the fans need to rally around and do all we can to get this evil foreigner out of the club because without him, we would have beaten Blackpool 7-0 and Heskey, our new central defensive signing would have been immense at set-pieces and scored at least a hat-trick.

Milan Out.

Oh,. before I forget....Sausage jockey

I agree with you totally. I think Milan should either invest another £20m before the transfer window shuts or else he can fook right off. I havent got a season ticket but if he doesn't spend that money Ive just mentioned, I plan on buying a season ticket and then running on the pitch and throwing it right on that big nose of his. I will then send someone in to pick it up just in case we start winning again. I am distraught that we are already in danger of relegation and Milan is doing nothing to stop it. Its like he doesn't care anymore and I could have sworn I saw him wearing a Pompey shirt on Saturday the judas. Im not saying i was looking in his nether regions but I couldn't help seeing his bell end and it looked like he was ready to whip it out and starting a chime like he used to at Portsmouth.

I think the fans need to rally around and do all we can to get this evil foreigner out of the club because without him, we would have beaten Blackpool 7-0 and Heskey, our new central defensive signing would have been immense at set-pieces and scored at least a hat-trick.

Milan Out.

At Last one person who talks sense, and cheers m8 I love sausages,

as for you others "GO SPIN" you nasty evil foulmouthed pieces of work( & RUDE), and, and may you die of Boredom as I did, do. :P

Boredom has been defined by Fisher in terms of its central psychological processes: “an unpleasant, transient affective state in which the individual feels a pervasive lack of interest in and difficulty concentrating on the current activity OOOOOOHHHH SOUNDS FAMILIAR DUN IT??????

OH Here's Another :doh: GET IN THERE !!

At Last one person who talks sense, and cheers m8 I love sausages,

as for you others "GO SPIN" you nasty evil foulmouthed pieces of work( & RUDE), and, and may you die of Boredom as I did, do. :P

Boredom has been defined by Fisher in terms of its central psychological processes: “an unpleasant, transient affective state in which the individual feels a pervasive lack of interest in and difficulty concentrating on the current activity OOOOOOHHHH SOUNDS FAMILIAR DUN IT??????

OH Here's Another :doh: GET IN THERE !!

You are a fool, you really are. He was taking the piss. Pure sarcasm.

Before i go, i shall leave you something to dwell on.

Ball Bag Botherer.

Milan I would like to put my hands on your shoulders, look you square in the face, and tell you, Milan you need to spend a lot more seroius money if you not to look a total and utter fool, not just in the eyes of the supporters of LCFC, but in the eyes of football in general. Remember your promise! :o:nono:

MM... to MA,"Martin don't forget you've got Accrington Stanley tomorrow"

MA... "Aww sh*t boss not another fecking striker is he?" :ph34r:

Milan Out.

:clap: :laugh: :laugh:

Milan Out.

That is an absolutely amazing post.

If i hear 1 more **** face boo poor Joe Mattock, I'm gonna throw one of my several balti pies at them. Bollock badgers

I HATE Joe Mattock because he's a crap fullback, he played the 1st half 20 feet infront of me so I had a REAL good look at that stack of Sh*te, yes he's young, yes he's inexperienced, but boy is he total CRAP, why he did not get subbed at half time I'll never know, and if it was possible he was WORSE in the 2nd half, we should of stuck a TANGO TOP on him, for all the good he was to us. W.O.S.

I HATE Joe Mattock because he's a crap fullback, he played the 1st half 20 feet infront of me so I had a REAL good look at that stack of Sh*te, yes he's young, yes he's inexperienced, but boy is he total CRAP, why he did not get subbed at half time I'll never know, and if it was possible he was WORSE in the 2nd half, we should of stuck a TANGO TOP on him, for all the good he was to us. W.O.S.

I'd like to have a chat with your mother.

You absolute sh*t stabber.....

May I ask how old you are?

For your sake I'm hoping we can put all this down to the folly of youth.

Are you ****ing loopy, the boys 17 and capped at England youth level and showed some promise towards the back end of last season and your going to hang him out to dry after one game.

If I remember rightly the last time you surfaced on this website you did nothing but talk guff until you were abused into leaving.

You are the kind of fan we don't need and the kind of fan I'm ashamed to have any sort of ties with.

EDIT: He's quite a bit older than us I think James. Which makes it worse :S

Did you watch the game??? Mattock had a bad 5 minute spell in the second half - prior to that he put in some good tackles, got forward well and worked hard. If you are judging him on that 5 minute spell then you clearly are a pr@t!!!!

Archived