Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ibbosuk

Milan Lets Talk

Milan I would like to put my hands on your shoulders, look you square in the face, and tell you, Milan you need to spend a lot more seroius money if your not to look a total and utter fool, not just in the eyes of the supporters of LCFC, but in the eyes of football in general. Remember your promise! Dont let us down, remember your not getting any younger and you carn't take it with you m8 :o:nono:

Milan I would like to put my hands on your shoulders, look you square in the face, and tell you, Milan you need to spend a lot more seroius money if you not to look a total and utter fool, not just in the eyes of the supporters of LCFC, but in the eyes of football in general. Remember your promise! :o:nono:

???

Milan I would like to put my hands on your shoulders, look you square in the face, and tell you, Milan you need to spend a lot more seroius money if you not to look a total and utter fool, not just in the eyes of the supporters of LCFC, but in the eyes of football in general. Remember your promise! :o:nono:

yes the left side needs sorting but if saturday was watching paint dry then what was last season?

I dont think It's Milan who is the fool at all....

Yeah you tell him.....

MILAN OUT!!!! :protest::protest:

Cock.

Idiot.

Beef Curtains

Helmet.

Isn't it easy spending other people's money? Milan, I'm here to tell you to whip out your cheque-book and splash more cash. I don't care if you don't want to risk everything in one go, I'm looking you in the eyes to tell you. Don't think I'm ungrateful, no no no, but it's just not enough. Don't tell me that really I couldn't give two sh*ts about you and that I'm just like some money-grabbing slapper who only likes you because you've got money, of course I'd look after you were it all to go wrong here at Leicester.

I think you ibbosuk are an idiot.

Dick Tickler.

HMMMM

*Looks at ibbosuk*

it wasn't like watching paint dry at all. it was pretty exciting all the chances we had and the laughs when we kept missing and missing. i actually quite enjoyed the game even though we lost.

He has way more money than every one on this forum put together

I'm chairman of a multi billionaire organisation...

just happen to work 3 shifts for the fun of it!!! :D

Bit of a strange thing to say.

anything i say on here is deemed 'strange' or 'weird' or 'wrong' or 'not correct' or 'annoying' or 'doesn't agree with others'

ultimately everything i post on here is always right in the end.

Archived