Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ibbosuk

Milan Lets Talk

They hate me because I am sincere, you fool, anybody with an ounce of sense can see that! These people hate the truth, they are uncomfortable with it and it makes them squirm.

Maybe they do. Doesn't make your opinions any more valid though.

Your attack on Mattock is way out of order. Please desist.

Maybe they do. Doesn't make your opinions any more valid though.

Your attack on Mattock is way out of order. Please desist.

I paid my £20 on saturday and I sat 20 feet from Mattock as he ran up and down that line that was the worst performance I have seen by a City player in the last 4 seasons, straight of viccy park!!

If you dont like it thats tuff tittys but its the truth :thumbup:

I paid my £20 on saturday and I sat 20 feet from Mattock as he ran up and down that line that was the worst performance I have seen by a City player in the last 4 seasons, straight of viccy park!!

:blink:

ibbosuk is the reason for bringing back the death penalty!!!

We should leave the guy alone.

He is obviously mentally unstable especially as he is 4o something.

He's like a naughty child craving attention.

Best to just ignore him. :D

ha, you obviously are an extremely poor judge of player or haven't been much in the past four years, he's performance godly compared to sum despite what I admit was a bad game for him.

Stop saying you sat 20 yards away from him, the fact that you say 20 yards away from him doesn't change the fact that you haven't got a clue what you are babbling about.

Also what is the point having such a vicious attack on a young and promising left back, who is practically our only choice, unless you want Sheehan playing there, and believe you me when Sheehan has a stinker you'll know about that.

Young players are inconsistent. All young players are inconsistent, this is why most of us have said we need a left back as Joe wont be able to play 46 good games there at his age. You ripping him to shreds and exaggerating one bad performance does not help anyone, except you and your desire to moan about anything you can.

i love this club as much as the next man and i support MM and MA in turning us around but come on!!!!!!!! this wasnt chalton or the other big clubs, this was blackpool!!! we have to stop this " give it time" or " soon it will work out" bollocks. these guys are profensional athletes and are paid alot of money, especially more than blackpool. in business terms ( supply and demand ) our players are valued higher and should be of a higher quality. if we keep on with this soft approach we will be in to the new year still well adrift. we have to adopt a "can do " attitude. if that means being strict then so be it!

I love this club and will support them where ever they are in the league but i wish that some day i could actually watch them live on TV. ( am in china and we only get the prem here ). i'm not saying one bad performance and they should be shown the door but please again WE WERE PLAYING BLACKPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! if it is our plan to get promoted in 3 years then we have to start getting a prem attitude. NO TEAM IS BIG ENOUGH and NOTHING BUT A WIN WILL DO.

anyone who puts on the blue shirt and runs out on the pitch to play for us must be thinking this way.

i can see us getting some silverware in the near future but we have to believe we can first

so please , no more " give it time" or " soon it will work out". lets push the team forward and see what we really can do!!

up the foxes

Why does everyone think Blackpool are so bad?

Because many a fool think a team who won their last 10 matches to gain promotion should instantly be written off as relegation fodder, because they suddenly lose the ability to the play the same football which gained them promotional accolades. I call them...tossers

Why does everyone think Blackpool are so bad?

They weren't in the first half we got totally run over and were lucky not to be behind.

Its probably becuase we have beaten them twice before and the fact theyve been promoted from little league 1, lets not forget the fact ourselves were not far from being in league 1 this season.

Because many a fool think a team who won their last 10 matches to gain promotion should instantly be written off as relegation fodder, because they suddenly lose the ability to the play the same football which gained them promotional accolades. I call them...tossers

We should be looking to beat them at home really. And we would of done if we'd taken our chances.

Joe didn't have a good game, that doesn't mean he's the worst left back ever or anything.

Think back to his performances towards the end of last season (notably Preston :thumbup:) and if a youngster can put in performances like that then when he has matured as a footballer he will surely be one of the best left backs that this club has produced (probably :dunno:)

Blackpool is awesome.

Sunny weather, bingo halls, big dipper, hen parties, and donkey rides on the beach! Can't really ask for much more than that.

Oh, and the local football team is pretty good!

Exactly, I actually herd some Feck witts in cup chanting stand up if you hate blackpool. Why do we hate Blackpool, nice beach, nice clubs, easy women, good B&B's. Decent Fair, illumninations are pretty cool, Why would anyone hate Blackpool.

Archived