Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Allen on Brink?

This thread is complete tripe. Unless he has the managerial nouse of Chris Kamara, Allen will not be sacked yet or anytime soon. Mandaric is not a simpleton unlike many Leicester supporters and understands that his manager must be given a reasonable amount of time to prove himself.

This thread is complete tripe. Unless he has the managerial nouse of Chris Kamara, Allen will not be sacked yet or anytime soon. Mandaric is not a simpleton unlike many Leicester supporters and understands that his manager must be given a reasonable amount of time to prove himself.

Allen will not be sacked yet or anytime soon - you may be right

Mandaric is not a simpleton unlike many Leicester supporters - one would like to think so

Mandaric understands that his manager must be given a reasonable amount of time to prove himself - not an historical fact I'd say

Allen will not be sacked yet or anytime soon - you may be right

Mandaric is not a simpleton unlike many Leicester supporters - one would like to think so

Mandaric understands that his manager must be given a reasonable amount of time to prove himself - not an historical fact I'd say

By this statement I meant a reasonable amount of time in MM's eyes. And whilst that may not be as long a time as others would consider reasonable; It is certainly more than one league game.

cant see this being too true, but i do think MM wont leave it long before he decides to get rid,

i personally think we should keep MA but i think MM wants instant success. but were only 1 game into the league so i think he needs to wait before getting rid if he is going too

can i request that the next manager has a surname that ends in "out", (eg "paul rideout") as it seems any manager we have here always gets it tagged onto the end of his name anyway . it would save alot of trouble after adamsout, leveinout , kellyout etc

Archived