Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Allen on Brink?

From the Mirror Link

Embarrassment or not, if the JFH story is correct, MM should accept that he's wrong. Managers should be allowed to manage and it sounds to me as if MA deserves praise from everyone for protecting our interests and seeking to ensure JFH was in the right condition and frame of mind to justify paying what would surely be higher wages than anyone else at the club.

In appointing Allen MM was saying he wanted a strong manager. He's got one so MM should let him get on with the job and do what the top man is there for - to back him all the way until such time as he has categorically failed which no-one will know for a good while yet.

Not that the story surprises me. MM/MA was an unlikely "marriage" from day one. Two ego's and personalities which were bound to be on a collision course from time to time. If there's substance to this story then effort should be made to smooth the problems over - and I mean sincerely smooth them over.

Then these two grown men should concentrate on doing their jobs - MA managing and MM respecting that and backing the guy. First and foremost there needs to be communication...not lest BEFORE stories about players become public.

Embarrassment or not, if the JFH story is correct, MM should accept that he's wrong. Managers should be allowed to manage and it sounds to me as if MA deserves praise from everyone for protecting our interests and seeking to ensure JFH was in the right condition and frame of mind to justify paying what would surely be higher wages than anyone else at the club.

In appointing Allen MM was saying he wanted a strong manager. He's got one so MM should let him get on with the job and do what the top man is there for - to back him all the way until such time as he has categorically failed which no-one will know for a good while yet.

Not that the story surprises me. MM/MA was an unlikely "marriage" from day one. Two ego's and personalities which were bound to be on a collision course from time to time. If there's substance to this story then effort should be made to smooth the problems over - and I mean sincerely smooth them over.

Then these two grown men should concentrate on doing their jobs - MA managing and MM respecting that and backing the guy. First and foremost there needs to be communication...not lest BEFORE stories about players become public.

I disagree, a thirty day trial is taking the piss. Two weeks maybe but 30 days!

I disagree, a thirty day trial is taking the piss. Two weeks maybe but 30 days!

Maybe JFh was just pissed off that a player of his 'calibre' was asked to have trial at LCFC??? :dunno:

THe truth will come out ....one day!!!

utter bollocks the lot of it. you can't sack a manager after 1 match (which we could have won even though we didn't deserve to).

You can after 2 matches!!! :whistle:

Blackpool Lost 1-0

Ac S Won 1-0 :thumbup:

Maybe JFh was just pissed off that a player of his 'calibre' was asked to have trial at LCFC??? :dunno:

THe truth will come out ....one day!!!

Well Im not to bothred about that, it's irrlevant. If he had said no to a 14 day trial fair enough F8ck off Jimmy, but he didn't he said no to a 30 day trial, Thats actually the longest trial I've ever herd of.

I was actaully going to post something like this the other day when the JFH deal fell thorugh - i could see straight away that MM wouldnt be too happy and with his background MA might be in trouble

I dunno about Allen being on the brink, I'm on the brink, on the brink of going to Mirror Group newspapers and staging a dirty protest. Who's with me?

What a cracking start to the season sacking the manager would be. This is the biggest load of bilge I've ever heard, and I've heard some bilge in my time I can tell you

MA might, just might, have wanted 30 days to prove a point. He'll still be pissed off with the Carl Cort situation I imagine.

Well he's got no one to blame but himself if you buy a striker that has had non stup injury problems for years expect him to get injured every now and again.

JFH is better than Carl Cort, and doesn't have the same injury problems, if he's a little unfit give him 2 weeks by all means but 30 days, sorry can't blame him for saying no.

Archived