Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Allen on Brink?

MA's interview after match on SSN didn't sound like he was very happy. Something has rattled his cage (do we have a cage for him?)

More of a kennel than a cage is what's needed. We’ll tie him up with a leash and then poke him with sticks and throw stones to make him go all mad.

What we need is to get MA a cage and then put him in it.

He already has a cage, although apparently someone rattled it yesterday and has bent some of the siding and now the door won't close properly. We might need a new cage unless someone can bend the metal back into place. It's fairly maleable so I think we should be okay

Cant remember who it was who said it, and i cant be ar*ed to find the quote but, IMHO, If MM had "complete" control over the club, squad selection and who is bought and sold, then JFH would have been here on Tuesday.

MM obvioulsy has great respect for MA, as he listened to his advice over JFH, has backed him in his other signings, and lets not forget he was given the job over every other manager who was interviewed...and that was alot!

There are bound to be disagreements in ANY job between the MD and the frontline managers. Chelsea and Mourhinio, Richard Branson and His CEO's, me and the tw*t i used to work for at the co-op :D

They tend to get resolved in the end, and produce great things.

Nb- Except the co-op, I was fired. haha ;)

I think you will find MDV and Fryatt were top scores pre season.

Haha, I love it when someone makes a complete mug of themselves.

de Vries scored 1, possibly 2. Fryatt scored 3 and Hume scored about 6 including the behind closed doors game in the first so called friendly of the summer.

Cant remember who it was who said it, and i cant be ar*ed to find the quote but.....

I think it was Sir Walter Raleigh ( i had a Raleigh Chopper you know!!!)who said it...Go on prove me wrong...if you can be arsed! :|

Haha, I love it when someone makes a complete mug of themselves.

de Vries scored 1, possibly 2. Fryatt scored 3 and Hume scored about 6 including the behind closed doors game in the first so called friendly of the summer.

you'll really get to love MA then :D

(just joking)

This is pathetic, Where do they get these journalists from "Disasterous" It hasnt been great but we have to stick with a man who has a record of getting at least into the play offs and commanding respect form players! Yes he may have disagreements with a chairman but what manager doesn't - The Mirror should stick to doing what they do best - There stupid dear miriram or deidre section whatever it is!

Well, Its not the best start but I have faith we can establish a good midtable team at least for this seaosn and push on from there! MARTIN ALLENS BLUE ARMY!!!

:mellow:

If MA reads this article he might become very nervous and scared and end up trying to play safely so we won't do very well.

No he wont.

I'm sure somebody at the club has seen this and notified somebody of importance and everything will be put straight.

There is some tension between the pair, but bringing in somebody to work above Allen would make things worse I feel.

Chelsea anybody? :dunno:

What gets me is how long did Milan put up with Rob Kelly? And now people are saying that Milan's pissed a 1-0 loss and a 1-0 win?

Dont think the results have anything to do with it. Think Milan is pissed off as he didnt get his own way.

Archived