Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Allen on Brink?

I still can’t see Martin Allen’s reluctance in wanting to sign Hasslebank? You would hope they have someone else in mind because we need another striker.

The problem I see is that Allen hasn’t got the bottle to drop Hume and try a different partnership up front. Personally I’d give DJ and Ricky a go upfront and shove Hume in reserves for a couple weeks.

He wasn't at the the club for just one league game though was he, he was in charge last season.

Rushedn did sack their manager after one game though, and Steve Clardige was sacked from Millwall without playing a single competitve game.

leroy rosenior lasted all of 10 minutes at torquay :unsure:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/6675217.stm

The JFH thing happens and then this appears, it's quite obvious it's just total shitwallops from the Mirror to TRY stir it up abit..
Funny thing is though, Mandaric has a contact at The Mirror who he uses to release snippets of info. So if there's any truth in this then The Mirror would get hold of it over the other papers.But the bit about Brian Little is ridiculous.
That article must be a joke nothing more to say on it.I still hope we end up getting JFH though
Give it up mate. There's more chance of Stan Collymore getting back with Ulrika Jonsson than JFH coming here now.

Funny thing is though, Mandaric has a contact at The Mirror who he uses to release snippets of info. So if there's any truth in this then The Mirror would get hold of it over the other papers.But the bit about Brian Little is ridiculous.

See i didn't know that! hmmmm, but yes the Little bit is quite poor! they could have at least said David Pleat.......................................................................

I still can’t see Martin Allen’s reluctance in wanting to sign Hasslebank? You would hope they have someone else in mind because we need another striker.

The problem I see is that Allen hasn’t got the bottle to drop Hume and try a different partnership up front. Personally I’d give DJ and Ricky a go upfront and shove Hume in reserves for a couple weeks.

what give you that impression

I think that's a little harsh. Hume has been the only striker all pre-season that's scored goals. Which highlights the fact that although we have a lot of strikers, we still need another who can bag.

I think that's a little harsh. Hume has been the only striker all pre-season that's scored goals. Which highlights the fact that although we have a lot of strikers, we still need another who can bag.

We most definitely need a bagger, I’m not really that impressed with Hume. We need changes.

i think what this does show us, is that LCFC profile has been raised no end, we never used to get in the national press, not since MON and the prem, and even then it took something like la manga - the press have never liked leicester, but with MM there is an increased interest (tho they obviously still want us to fail), i'm sure the mirror wouldn't have found space to report how levein was doing.

I think you will find MDV and Fryatt were top scores pre season.

No but we may have a pole, a pole dancing pole that is!!!!

Something should be done to stop all these Poles taking over the dancing - it's not right. If only there were a decent political party that would campaign on such issues.

And now, I hear, loads of Laps are coming over for dancing positions here too.

It makes me mad.

Archived