Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

CLIVE CLARKE

I dont think this is a bad signing actually. Solid left back, don't know why he didn't get a run in the Sunderland team.

Keane didn't rate him, wasn't he a Quinn signing before Keane got there?

I've heard he's very slow though ala Maybury, so let's hope Paul Ifil or Victor Moses isn't up against him on Saturday should he play.

To be honest I rather like Sunderland... close to Newcastle as well (another city I'm rather fond of!), not sure why any WAGs wouldnt fancy a move up north, newcastle has fcuk and everything.... :dunno:

I liked it when I was a drunk student...if I was choosing somewhere to work & live it wouldn't even feature on a short-list.

give the guy a chance, he may turn out good

Yeah, exactly.....though my head poses the question, 'why hasn't anybody played this guy? He's been a bench player practically his whole career.

Quote: "I just want to play" - I bet you do mate.

My dog wants to play but lacks control, tactical awareness and concentration.

Pacey though and better looking than anybody else on the left.......

Foxes sign Sunderland duo on loan

Leicester City have signed Sunderland defender Clive Clarke and goalkeeper Marton Fulop on loan.

Republic of Ireland international left-back Clarke, 27, moves to the Walkers Stadium on a three-month deal.

Hungary stopper Fulop, 24, will spend the entire season with City, and boss Martin Allen said: "He is a keeper I've tried on many occasions to get on loan.

"Clive has experience, a great appetite to play and has come for three months to prove he is good enough."

guess there is no risk as we will see from proformances

Foxes sign Sunderland duo on loan

Leicester City have signed Sunderland defender Clive Clarke and goalkeeper Marton Fulop on loan.

Republic of Ireland international left-back Clarke, 27, moves to the Walkers Stadium on a three-month deal.

Hungary stopper Fulop, 24, will spend the entire season with City, and boss Martin Allen said: "He is a keeper I've tried on many occasions to get on loan.

"Clive has experience, a great appetite to play and has come for three months to prove he is good enough."

guess there is no risk as we will see from proformances

allways had fulop on my championship manager game on psp and he always did well, lol but thats game

Archived