Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Which fans should be moaning the most right now?

Which fans should be moaning the most right now?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the biggest moaning rights? (To put our moaning in perspective)

• Middlesborough
    • West Ham
    • Sheffield Utd
    • Spurs
    • Bolton
    • Manchester Utd
    • Southampton
    • Lincoln City
    • Leicester City

Yep sorry - just read about that - Risdales doing a Leed's there too it seems. Oh and Leeds should be on there!

Risdale is a football club serial killer. I think we'll find Cardiff slumped against a wall somewhere, wallet and mobile stolen, serious head injuries and battered anus the causes of death

Risdale is a football club serial killer. I think we'll find Cardiff slumped against a wall somewhere, wallet and mobile stolen, serious head injuries and battered anus the causes of death

It'll be a Scot then...

...they batter everything :whistle:

friedmars.jpg

Any team that isn't Galaxy in the MLS.

All fans had to buy a block of games if they wanted to see their team take on Beckham...and then the fecker was a bit poorly.

*Another great Americanization of soccer coming to an English club near you soon*

I've gone Manchester United. I've never agreed with one up front football and how they've paid for it. Never have I seen a team so overwhelm the opposition and yet fail to have the firepower to finish the battle.

For me too they've now got too many ordinaries and not enough genuine scorers. They miss Neville work down the right and, while Tevez looks terrfic in his way he's not a Nistelrooy or an OGS. Being four points off the pace after two games is the sort of thing we get up to.

The difference is we expect it and our play has mostly deserved it. United looked rampant, particularly against Reading, and I feel they'll regret their bad start and lack of strikers come the end of the season.

Southampton. Looked a real tasty attacking team last season and now £15m of talent has been sold with Jones the next set to leave. Not much has come in and they still have an OK squad but are one of a number of clubs at this level like Burnley and QPR who need new owners! We have got fook all to worry about because if MA doesn't do it, MM will get someone else in to give it ago and he`ll continue to throw cash at this "project" because the rewards of getting us to the top division are so huge.

Any team that isn't Galaxy in the MLS.

All fans had to buy a block of games if they wanted to see their team take on Beckham...and then the fecker was a bit poorly.

*Another great Americanization of soccer coming to an English club near you soon*

The Glazers are already starting the trend sort of! :rolleyes:

Archived