Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Which fans should be moaning the most right now?

Which fans should be moaning the most right now?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the biggest moaning rights? (To put our moaning in perspective)

• Middlesborough
    • West Ham
    • Sheffield Utd
    • Spurs
    • Bolton
    • Manchester Utd
    • Southampton
    • Lincoln City
    • Leicester City

I'd be worried if I was a Bolton fan.

I didn't expect anything else other than a poor start, when a long serving manager goes it's often the case a la curbishley. They've got one or two quality player though, notably Anelka, he's going to have to score all their goals to keep them out of trouble

I didn't expect anything else other than a poor start, when a long serving manager goes it's often the case a la curbishley. They've got one or two quality player though, notably Anelka, he's going to have to score all their goals to keep them out of trouble

And Sammy Lee is shit and no one respects him.

Gartside really f'cked up going with continuity.

And Sammy Lee is shit and no one respects him.

Gartside really f'cked up going with continuity.

Ye the assistant manager bollucks rarely pays off, and he is one weird looking mother ****er, looks like something out of the little mermaid x rated!!

I am pondering whether to go out or not, apparently town is heaving with girls celebrating exam results. I never miss exam results night :doh:

Ye the assistant manager bollucks rarely pays off, and he is one weird looking mother ****er, looks like something out of the little mermaid x rated!!

I am pondering whether to go out or not, apparently town is heaving with girls celebrating exam results. I never miss exam results night :doh:

Not sure whether or not I want to see that, I've heard the acting is quite wooden.

I feel sorry for Bolton because I can draw so many comparisons fromt heir current situation to the one we endured in 2001-2002. Stable manager for years, European football, then some willy puller comes in and ruins all the work that preceeded it

Voted for Spurs though, especially after paying that much for Bent...

PS-GO OUT!

Gotta be the blunts. They're struggling in a league they shouldn't even be in!

Spurs fans are natural moaners anyway, as we recall from Wembley, but any team with SIX defenders injured would have issues.

I'd be worried if I was a Bolton fan.

Agree with you (unfortunately!!!)

Bolton fans will regret not enjoying the highlife when they kept getting Top 10 finishes and still not selling out the Reebok on a regular basis.

We will see how much the attendance will suffer when they plunge into the Cchip!!! :D

Then they will be constantly taliking about the good old days under Big Sam and wish they'd turned out in force!!! :unsure:

On balance probably Spurs, played two lost two against teams they should be beating if they want to be in with a chance of getting into the champions league... at the same time they spent massivley over the summer and you've gotta wonder to what effect, but its still very early days. So I'd go with Spurs fans but frankly I think their team is too good not to start picking up results very soon... ditto ManU, they have spent massivley as well and it could take some time for them to gel and regain their balance weather this provides the likes of Chelski and Liverpool, maybe even the likes of Man City and Arsenal to steal a march on them force them to play catch up is the key (they could be seven points behind at the weekend! :blink: ).

Both Middlesborough and West Ham are teams that have spent in the summer and would have hoped to be stearing clear of trouble this season, while West Ham fans have some pretty barmy ambitions as to how far they think they can go... meanwhile Bolton have seen a long established manager leave and its left them a little wobbly but their squad is still strong and they had a decent pre-season. All have been disapointed and could be in for a bumpier season they hoped for, to be honest i always had Middlesborough down to struggle again (loss of Viduka) while i'm still not sure WestHam have either stopped the rot in the dressing room or dramatically improved their team and so could still struggle, while Bolton wont reach the heights they did last season but should be ok IMHO.

Sheffield Utd are probably right to feel bitter, but they have a strong squad and have added some class players (if for inflated fees) their big draw back is probably having Robson as their manager... but i think the fact that the squad is sufficently strong should see them keep their heads above water and in touch of the playoffs at the very least, either way they've got some positives. Southampton took a massive risk last season with their spending, they knew that if they failed to win promotion they'd be in the sh*t financially and that's where they are, now forced to sell players to keep their heads above water and only generating limited funds to fill the gaps left in the squad... there is a very real danager that their bad start to the season could put pressure on the managment, players and supporters leading to a crisis that could scupper them and with their take-over hopes dead if they try and spend their way out of trouble (perhaps under a new manager) they could be in massive trouble.

Lincoln City after a good season last season should be hoping for more that what they've had to endure so far... can understand if their feeling bitter and twisted about it all to be honest.

Leicester City... lots of hope over the summer (much of it on the wild side IMHO) and a solid pre-season, a disjointed and disapointing start to the season, but the team is a new one and the football being played is better whats more Allen is a manager who (unlike CL or K*lly) seems to have the capacity to learn and adapt and that will be critical... if it all goes tits up, he'll be out before Christmass... but i dont think that will happen and frankly its only been one league game that was affected by a fair bit of bad luck (not that thats an excuse) and not only do our managers usually start off slowly but didnt Allen have a slow start at MK Dons and Brentford? :dunno:

On balance probably Spurs, played two lost two against teams they should be beating if they want to be in with a chance of getting into the champions league... at the same time they spent massivley over the summer and you've gotta wonder to what effect, but its still very early days. So I'd go with Spurs fans but frankly I think their team is too good not to start picking up results very soon... ditto ManU, they have spent massivley as well and it could take some time for them to gel and regain their balance weather this provides the likes of Chelski and Liverpool, maybe even the likes of Man City and Arsenal to steal a march on them force them to play catch up is the key (they could be seven points behind at the weekend! :blink: ).

Both Middlesborough and West Ham are teams that have spent in the summer and would have hoped to be stearing clear of trouble this season, while West Ham fans have some pretty barmy ambitions as to how far they think they can go... meanwhile Bolton have seen a long established manager leave and its left them a little wobbly but their squad is still strong and they had a decent pre-season. All have been disapointed and could be in for a bumpier season they hoped for, to be honest i always had Middlesborough down to struggle again (loss of Viduka) while i'm still not sure WestHam have either stopped the rot in the dressing room or dramatically improved their team and so could still struggle, while Bolton wont reach the heights they did last season but should be ok IMHO.

Sheffield Utd are probably right to feel bitter, but they have a strong squad and have added some class players (if for inflated fees) their big draw back is probably having Robson as their manager... but i think the fact that the squad is sufficently strong should see them keep their heads above water and in touch of the playoffs at the very least, either way they've got some positives. Southampton took a massive risk last season with their spending, they knew that if they failed to win promotion they'd be in the sh*t financially and that's where they are, now forced to sell players to keep their heads above water and only generating limited funds to fill the gaps left in the squad... there is a very real danager that their bad start to the season could put pressure on the managment, players and supporters leading to a crisis that could scupper them and with their take-over hopes dead if they try and spend their way out of trouble (perhaps under a new manager) they could be in massive trouble.

Lincoln City after a good season last season should be hoping for more that what they've had to endure so far... can understand if their feeling bitter and twisted about it all to be honest.

Leicester City... lots of hope over the summer (much of it on the wild side IMHO) and a solid pre-season, a disjointed and disapointing start to the season, but the team is a new one and the football being played is better whats more Allen is a manager who (unlike CL or K*lly) seems to have the capacity to learn and adapt and that will be critical... if it all goes tits up, he'll be out before Christmass... but i dont think that will happen and frankly its only been one league game that was affected by a fair bit of bad luck (not that thats an excuse) and not only do our managers usually start off slowly but didnt Allen have a slow start at MK Dons and Brentford? :dunno:

So....out of all that...Who are you voting for exactly!!!! :dunno::D

(P.S-Good work!!!)

So....out of all that...Who are you voting for exactly!!!! :dunno::D

(P.S-Good work!!!)

hmmm... :whistle: I'm going to go with Leicester fans, coz the very fact their Leicester fans entitiles them to moan and slagg off the team with little or no reason as much as they please... it's the secret to our great and loyal fan base! :cool::thumbup:

Not sure whether or not I want to see that, I've heard the acting is quite wooden.

I feel sorry for Bolton because I can draw so many comparisons fromt heir current situation to the one we endured in 2001-2002. Stable manager for years, European football, then some willy puller comes in and ruins all the work that preceeded it

Voted for Spurs though, especially after paying that much for Bent...

PS-GO OUT!

I wish I has been on people place

hmmm... :whistle: I'm going to go with Leicester fans, coz the very fact their Leicester fans entitiles them to moan and slagg off the team with little or no reason as much as they please... it's the secret to our great and loyal fan base! :cool::thumbup:

HOW DARE YOU!!!

Leicester fans are NOT fickle!!!

(P.S--ALLEN OUT!!!! :protest: ) :|

Archived