Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

Nottingham forest - 2nd round of the cup

What type of reception will Mr.Lennon receive from our fans?

Before the game, warm applause.

During the game, the same abuse as the rest of the red filth.

He'll understand - he was with us long enough to know how it is between us and them.

Lesda? Sounds like a lesbian version of Asda. Muppets!

Great draw for the fans. It`ll be a good crowd and good atmosphere and we`ll have a good opportunity for MA to get some more of the wayward fans back on his side when we been the Tree shaggers. BTW there lot seem quite worried lol

Please can city fans just sing together for once.

PLEASE.

IM so excited. I think I'm taking C-Man's advice and going for 15 wanks.

How many will you go for when we win there? lollollol

Just remember Neil Lennon will be wearing a forest shirt and playing to win for forest and remember him being mardy in his last 6 months because he wanted to go celtic and we stuck him on 40 grand a week ? The bloke should get a clap but nothing more then that.

Still great though only way it could better is for Mark de Vries to score a hat trick against them ... :D

Just remember Neil Lennon will be wearing a forest shirt and playing to win for forest and remember him being mardy in his last 6 months because he wanted to go celtic and we stuck him on 40 grand a week ? The bloke should get a clap but nothing more then that.

Still great though only way it could better is for Mark de Vries to score a hat trick against them ... :D

Followed by a stephen hughes 30-yarder

I'll give that c**t Lennon one measly clap of my hands and then abuse him all game for the lowlife Forest scum that he is.

YOU WANT TO SHOW US PASSION MARTIN? EH? WELL THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY. LET'S F**KING MURDER THEM.

:laugh:

I like that attitude.

I'll give that c**t Lennon one measly clap of my hands and then abuse him all game for the lowlife Forest scum that he is.

YOU WANT TO SHOW US PASSION MARTIN? EH? WELL THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY. LET'S F**KING MURDER THEM.

I love this attitude.

This is Allens time to get it right and **** Forest over.

First minute, nail the w*nker.

Lennon is a legend here but he is wearing a forest shirt and im not clapping a forest player EVER ! I will not clap nor boo but some leicester fans will clap and its up to them but just don't go over board with it. I remember when williams went back to forest when he was playing for us and got the grey hair treatment.

De Vries hat trick, Hughes 30 yarder and Hammond staying on side all game ... What odds ya reckon there ? ;)

I love this attitude.

This is Allens time to get it right and **** Forest over.

First minute, nail the w*nker.

What, all eleven of them??!! Whose gonna nail the wa**ers on the bench?? Get big Rab up to do something FFS!! :D

Archived