Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

Nottingham forest - 2nd round of the cup

:D yeah you guessed it, i hate them!! :angry:

I know a lot of forest fans and they say the same about us, they hate us and it just annoys me the way the play it down!

It is because they are scared of us, lol..

A lot riding on this i would say, for MA!! He will feel it if we lose, but i know he will enjoy these types of games, come on mad dog, get ya teeth out!!!

Why all the excitement it ain't Coventry, they are the real scum.

This is going to be nasty though, plenty of old boys have had their banning orders end on both sides.

The Coventry derby is a bit pathetic in my opinion. Both clubs are just settling for each other because Forest and Derby have each other and the Brum clubs hate each other more than they do Cov.

I will always hate Forest far more than Coventry. When this draw came out I realised just how much I hate them and how I can't wait for thousands of us to march on the shithole in full voice, every one standing in the late evening sun as we attempt to win there for the first time in 35 years. This is what football is all about, draws like this.

The Coventry derby is a bit pathetic in my opinion. Both clubs are just settling for each other because Forest and Derby have each other and the Brum clubs hate each other more than they do Cov.

I will always hate Forest far more than Coventry. When this draw came out I realised just how much I hate them and how I can't wait for thousands of us to march on the shithole in full voice, every one standing in the late evening sun as we attempt to win there for the first time in 35 years. This is what football is all about, draws like this.

FEZ I AGREE!!! 100%

I REALISED HOW MUCH I HATE THEM ASWELL!!

Fancy the fans of two East Midlands football clubs in two similarly sized cities being as half witted as as each other. It doesn't make sense

Imagine getting them together, though. A Super-Idiot city!

Something to really rival the previously unchallenged might of Leeds.

I hate Coventry far more than I hate Forest, but this is going to be a nasty evening. I'm looking forward to it, i'm not a fighter but the buzz of being at a game where the atmosphere is intense and the rivalry is on the verge of going over the top, certainly makes a change from a home game against Burnley where you can hear yourself fart, even with your ear phones in.

This Cup has been kind to us over the years what with us winning it twice, getting to another final and also the recent home tie to Villa that we craved and now an away tie against the fookers with the return of ONE NEIL LENNON. I hope Wesolowski gives him another master class, like he did in the friendly against Celtic a few years ago before he got split in two. The boy is back, Lennon might as well have the night off.

lol And I thought this forum was the only one full of idiots

Forest fans do, and always have, amused me, alot.

"Why The **** we would care about the Fox shit, Festa is a complete shit hole anyway I hate it" Nooo you don't care at all do you.

They act like they don't care to try and annoy is, and as you can see above, they don't act very well at all.

My word what a reaction just because you have drawn us in the cup. Do you actually realise that we (forest) don't actually give a flying fu*k about leicester.

WE HATE DERBY, our rivalry is with Derby, us forest fans are having a good laugh on our forums about your reaction. It makes us laugh that you actually think we care you hate us. There will noot be more than 5,000 turn up to this game as its the crappy carling cup against a nobody team.

Now run off and have your rivalry with Nuneaton, aren't they the closest rivals to you???

WE HATE DERBY, AND WE HATE DERBY, WE HATE DERBY AND WE HATE DERBY, WE HATE DERBY AND WE HATE DERBY, WE ARE THE DERBY HATERS, SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGERS, BAAHHHHHH!

My word what a reaction just because you have drawn us in the cup. Do you actually realise that we (forest) don't actually give a flying fu*k about leicester.

WE HATE DERBY, our rivalry is with Derby, us forest fans are having a good laugh on our forums about your reaction. It makes us laugh that you actually think we care you hate us. There will noot be more than 5,000 turn up to this game as its the crappy carling cup against a nobody team.

Now run off and have your rivalry with Nuneaton, aren't they the closest rivals to you???

WE HATE DERBY, AND WE HATE DERBY, WE HATE DERBY AND WE HATE DERBY, WE HATE DERBY AND WE HATE DERBY, WE ARE THE DERBY HATERS, SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGERS, BAAHHHHHH!

your presence on here show how much you love us! :clap:

Leicester/Forest is the old time rivalry. You can normally tell a Forest or Leicester fan who come to it by family, as that tends to be the big game. The Forest/Derby thing only got big in the 70s really, my dad always says you can tell a glory hunter because he's a Forest fan who lives in Nottingham city, and hates Derby.

Yep, since Julie left. Legend Bruv.

The Wanqa above just proves it, if you don't care why come all the way over here just to tell us that.

no mate my presence on here was to show you how much i pity you, for thinking that you actually have rivals. Noone hates leicester! Forest/Deby, Coventry/Villa/Brum, Maybe Nuneaton could be classed as rivals.

It must be sad for you having no rivals to and no big atmospheric games. You will be extremely lucky if the stadium is half full, so much for the amazing atmosphere :D:D:D

I hate Coventry far more than I hate Forest, but this is going to be a nasty evening. I'm looking forward to it, i'm not a fighter but the buzz of being at a game where the atmosphere is intense and the rivalry is on the verge of going over the top, certainly makes a change from a home game against Burnley where you can hear yourself fart, even with your ear phones in.This Cup has been kind to us over the years what with us winning it twice, getting to another final and also the recent home tie to Villa that we craved and now an away tie against the fookers with the return of ONE NEIL LENNON. I hope Wesolowski gives him another master class, like he did in the friendly against Celtic a few years ago before he got split in two. The boy is back, Lennon might as well have the night off.
It all depends on the side of leicester you are from i guess, I work in an office with 3 derby fan 2 forest fans and wolves fan. and live near the deby/notigham and leics border.I can't stand forest and derby.
no mate my presence on here was to show you how much i pity you, for thinking that you actually have rivals. Noone hates leicester! Forest/Deby, Coventry/Villa/Brum, Maybe Nuneaton could be classed as rivals.It must be sad for you having no rivals to and no big atmospheric games. You will be extremely lucky if the stadium is half full, so much for the amazing atmosphere :D:D:D
You go back to living in the early 80's!!! Like the rest of your fans!

Leicester/Forest is the old time rivalry. You can normally tell a Forest or Leicester fan who come to it by family, as that tends to be the big game. The Forest/Derby thing only got big in the 70s really, my dad always says you can tell a glory hunter because he's a Forest fan who lives in Nottingham city, and hates Derby.

so will their BIG rivalry be Notts county now :yesyes:

no mate my presence on here was to show you how much i pity you, for thinking that you actually have rivals. Noone hates leicester! Forest/Deby, Coventry/Villa/Brum, Maybe Nuneaton could be classed as rivals.

It must be sad for you having no rivals to and no big atmospheric games. You will be extremely lucky if the stadium is half full, so much for the amazing atmosphere :D:D:D

Why would anyone want to watch s^it in League 1 though. I wonder what Brian is thinking now :rolleyes:

so will their BIG rivalry be Notts county now :yesyes:

There's never really been a rivalry between County and Forest. Forest were always the "county" team, in that they are outside the city, whereas County were the "city" team. Of course, once Forest got a sniff of success, they started getting all the glory boys coming, and Clough's history with Derby fuelled that rivalry.

Archived