Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

Nottingham forest - 2nd round of the cup

no mate my presence on here was to show you how much i pity you, for thinking that you actually have rivals. Noone hates leicester! Forest/Deby, Coventry/Villa/Brum, Maybe Nuneaton could be classed as rivals.

It must be sad for you having no rivals to and no big atmospheric games. You will be extremely lucky if the stadium is half full, so much for the amazing atmosphere :D:D:D

:D Yet more of your time wasted on a nothing club. Must be quite a sad individual if you've got nothing to do but throw insults at a club you don't care about.

We'll see who the nothing club is after the game :clap: great result at the weeked by the way, Bournemouth are a cracking side.

no mate my presence on here was to show you how much i pity you, for thinking that you actually have rivals. Noone hates leicester! Forest/Deby, Coventry/Villa/Brum, Maybe Nuneaton could be classed as rivals.

It must be sad for you having no rivals to and no big atmospheric games. You will be extremely lucky if the stadium is half full, so much for the amazing atmosphere :D:D:D

Bit of an ambitious statement that, I know many forest fans and they all claim to hate us more than anyone else. I think your personal opinion may be creaping in here, so what if YOU dont hate us, I dont partiually hate you, infact you mean f'all to me.

And as for us having no rivals cov and derby probably rank higher than you and we still take it seriously. Cov fans utterly despise us

It must be sad for you stuck in football povery and going to your toliet every saturday night after a 2-0 defeat to Gillingham having a tommy tank over your acievements in the 70's, Get over it! These days you are a nothing club.

A nothing club who haven't played in that division you are in EVER!!!!!!

A nothing club who haven't played in that division you are in EVER!!!!!!

Brian must be turning in his grave, finiding out they are a division lower than us.

Two time European champions. Crikey. They are the best team in the world according to them, 30 years on.

PRICKS

I think he has gone to tell his friends outside the local Co-Op what a hard man he is(can kids of 15 years old be classed as men???

"I just pissed off loads of Leicester fans on the internet...im really cool"

"Inter....who??? :rolleyes: "

Leeds and Forest are welcome to each other.

Like they say - the cream rises to the top and the sh it sinks to the bottom.

EUROPEAN GIANTS

Leeds United V Notts Forest.....erm....in League One of the Football League!!!

NO....Sorry....doesn't sound right!!!! :D

What a draw!

Really up for this one!

Theres been a lot said about the Rivalrys and lack of etc with Leicester and Forest, its a big game for me personally as a lot of my mates are Forest fans and its another East Midlands side. Come on!

Hahaha the forest forum is so funny you read it and their all saying "great draw definately going!" and "thats a tough one" but then you get the obsessive few that are so obsessed with trying to not hate us that they take time out of their day to come onto here and say they dont hate us.

To our more enthusiastic fans please do not be tempted to go on their boards, It will only add to the feeding frenzy of their own self importance
so we've got leicester at home, ah well..... the league can still be won.....
I cant wait this is going to be wicked!!!
omg lesda is gonna be wikd. its time to bring back the lesda rivaly

build a bonfrie build a bonfire

put derby on the top

put lesda in the middle

and we'l lburn the lot

No! Don't give them the satisfaction

Pathetic they realise they care and then you get the cocky ones who play it down lol lol

Give us a cuddle

Tickets for the game will be available from 9am on Monday (20th) from the ticket office, priced at £16 for adults, £10 for senior citizens and £4 for under-18s.

The club have been given an initial 2,000 tickets for the game, with a further allocation available if required.

Please note there will be NO tickets available for purchase on the day of the game.

Archived