Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

Nottingham forest - 2nd round of the cup

Finally though we got them in the cup, every year i hope and wish for forest away and always end up disappointed with who we get. Maybe its just me but i am soooooooooo happy :D:D:D

Winning this game could be a huge milestone for MA, certainly provide breathing space if the league results are sluggish, hopefully he won't need it because the league form will be satisfactory>

Why all the excitement it ain't Coventry, they are the real scum.

This is going to be nasty though, plenty of old boys have had their banning orders end on both sides.

Notts is full of madmen, I had a punch up in notts with 2 coke heads who started on me no reason a couple of years back in media, and my mate who is the biggest softy ever has been bottled and punched so many times over there. My sister lives there, I'd only go for the immense amount of fit women you see walking round in the day, most with ugly blokes. Crime

Why all the excitement it ain't Coventry, they are the real scum.

This is going to be nasty though, plenty of old boys have had their banning orders end on both sides.

Why should we worry ? We got the Terminator aka barton going so we should all be safe ;) Still i remember last time they where spitting at us and a free for all in the car park. Still better then cov, cov is more a derby now i admit but forest is just forest and i really fooking hate them more then i hate the new soccer am.

Notts is full of madmen, I had a punch up in notts with 2 coke heads who started on me no reason a couple of years back in media, and my mate who is the biggest softy ever has been bottled and punched so many times over there. My sister lives there, I'd only go for the immense amount of fit women you see walking round in the day, most with ugly blokes. Crime

Got a mate who moved there a couple of years ago, from what he's saying he's always getting into fights over nothing and even more worryingly according to him, there's a dodgy side to those fit women - fishy anatomy and a dream of starring on Trisha. Don't get fooled!

Got a mate who moved there a couple of years ago, from what he's saying he's always getting into fights over nothing and even more worryingly according to him, there's a dodgy side to those fit women - fishy anatomy and a dream of starring on Trisha. Don't get fooled!

Been to nottingham times never had a problem. But suppose it depends on where you go.

Been to nottingham times never had a problem. But suppose it depends on where you go.

Aye, it's like forming an opinion of Leicester based on a night out on Churchgate. Nottingham has plenty of places like that which are best avoided, but there are loads of places to go that are just fine.

My girlfriend lives there and I've got a lot of mates there, some of whom sadly are Forest fans. We'd better win, I'll never hear the end of it otherwise. I've never actually been to the City Ground (apart from running past it) but I reckon I'll go to this one

Aye, it's like forming an opinion of Leicester based on a night out on Churchgate. Nottingham has plenty of places like that which are best avoided, but there are loads of places to go that are just fine.

My girlfriend lives there and I've got a lot of mates there, some of whom sadly are Forest fans. We'd better win, I'll never hear the end of it otherwise. I've never actually been to the City Ground (apart from running past it) but I reckon I'll go to this one

I live in draycott which is not far over the derby border, so we have to win can't have derby and forest fans having bragging rights.

when are the tickets avail?

F*rest! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :bounce::banana::yahoo:

NO AWAY FANS ALLOWED!! :o

Just been released on the OS!

:|

I've just read that the last time we beat them away was 1972 :o , mind you we've been in different leagues for a few of those years.

A record that must be broken!

I've just read that the last time we beat them away was 1972 :o , mind you we've been in different leagues for a few of those years.

A record that must be broken!

Worrying probably because like Leicester used to wake up in so called big cup games, they might do the same. Good thing is that the players starting realising the importance of playing for Leicester and get that extra ounce of passion in their game.

Oh no. :nono:

My initial thoughts were this is a great draw and i was excited by the prospect of playng Forest, but now I’m not so sure.

If we lose this .... :(

Can you imagine us losing this?

It doesn't even bare thinking about.

A loss would be catastrophic! :(

(can't beat positive thinking eh!)

Just Looking at there reaction to this game, and the way they play down the rivalry is quite amazing!!

I hate Forest, I hate Derby the same!!!

But with Forest there is just that bit more hate, because they talk utter shite!!!!

It makes me blood boil when i see a forest badge, shirt or let alone a bloody fan!!!

Anyway, i cant wait for this game, i really hope we go and do them on there own patch!!

This is about being leicester city FC, united against our haters, and kicking the F*** out of them and thats including mr lennon on that football pitch!

C'mon LESDA!!! ha ha ha

Forest Scum!!

Just Looking at there reaction to this game, and the way they play down the rivalry is quite amazing!!

I hate Forest, I hate Derby the same!!!

But with Forest there is just that bit more hate, because they talk utter shite!!!!

It makes me blood boil when i see a forest badge, shirt or let alone a bloody fan!!!

Anyway, i cant wait for this game, i really hope we go and do them on there own patch!!

This is about being leicester city FC, united against our haters, and kicking the F*** out of them and thats including mr lennon on that football pitch!

C'mon LESDA!!! ha ha ha

Forest Scum!!

Leicester City FC United??

Have we changed names??? :D

So .....i get the feeling you don't like Forest......eh??......eh???? :thumbup:

Archived