Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
spencfox79

Nottingham forest - 2nd round of the cup

Being the only Leicester supporter in my family,

Being to young to drive,

Living in Brum

can you still not understand?

I was in exactly the same position when I was younger. Well apart from the living in Brum, but was further away actually. The good thing about being too young to drive is that train tickets and football tickets come quite a bit cheaper. I'm sure you could make a game now and then.

I was in exactly the same position when I was younger. Well apart from the living in Brum, but was further away actually. The good thing about being too young to drive is that train tickets and football tickets come quite a bit cheaper. I'm sure you could make a game now and then.

Nice to know somebody understands. I can see your point (and the others who have commented) but it's not exactly simple.

I'm not sure they have that kind of technology in Birmingham. :dunno:

Comedian.

Nice to know somebody understands. I can see your point (and the others who have commented) but it's not exactly simple.

Comedian.

Sorry it is pretty simple. Brum to Leicester is a pretty simple trip. Brum to most places is a pretty simple trip, I don't drive, trust me it's alot more difficult getting out of Coleoron, I have to take a horse and carridge into Coalville.

Comedian.

Birmingham to Leicester is an easy trip to make, dont know how old you are but i'm sure you could have made it to at least one game.

Cant you make a parent take you even if they don't support Leicester?

Forget it - i've got some people trying to be helpful, then the idiots who reply "get a map" when I ask where something is.

And as for the "ive never been to a Leicester game" talk - I feel sorry for the other thousands of fans who also haven't been. They obviously have no heart, just like me eh?

Forget it - i've got some people trying to be helpful, then the idiots who reply "get a map" when I ask where something is.

And as for the "ive never been to a Leicester game" talk - I feel sorry for the other thousands of fans who also haven't been. They obviously have no heart, just like me eh?

What, why? It's a simple enough procedure, it really is.

No seriously, if you want to find out information it's all out there on the internet, it's not exactly hard to find lol

:laugh: I don't know where to start with this post but the highlighted bit actually made me laugh out loud. "Thousands" of Leicester fans who've never been to a Leicester game?! Hilarious.

Archived