Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

If you could score any goal in our history...?

Steve Thompson v Swindon in the play off final for me to bring it back to 3-3. Total hairs on back of neck moment and everytime I start to lose the faith a bit I think back to that goal and the pride I feel in being a Leicester fan. Kinda ironic that it sums up everything that's bad about us as well...bringing it back to 3-3 and then losing but hey!

THOMPSON, AND THOMPSON.....IT'S UNBELIEVABLE NOW!!!!!

Just reading that made the hairs on my neck stand up, I can still make out Alan Parry's voice after watching a re run of the game when I got home.

Claridge - Off the shin, Play-Off Final :worship: Hair's are standing up on my neck and eye's are watering just thinking about it!

is the palace play off game on the net anywhere? i can never find it
Buy the DVD from the shop!

From the commentary to the sheer elation it has to be Walsh's Goal v Dervy P/O Final

'Walsh has scored, Leicester City are in dream land now, that might be the goal that finally takes them... to heaven' - Alan Parry

Thanks for posting that, absolutely awesome game even if the quality's not great. :thumbup:

From the commentary to the sheer elation it has to be Walsh's Goal v Dervy P/O Final

'Walsh has scored, Leicester City are in dream land now, that might be the goal that finally takes them... to heaven' - Alan Parry

Nice to see this again. :cheers:

Steve Thompson v Swindon in the play off final for me to bring it back to 3-3. Total hairs on back of neck moment and everytime I start to lose the faith a bit I think back to that goal and the pride I feel in being a Leicester fan. Kinda ironic that it sums up everything that's bad about us as well...bringing it back to 3-3 and then losing but hey!

THOMPSON, AND THOMPSON.....IT'S UNBELIEVABLE NOW!!!!!

Agreed, that line of commentry as you say hairs on back of neck - UP!

For class 'ooo rrrrrr mustafas' against tottenham. Great ability.

For Life saviour Walshies against arsenal.

For total honoury based on one goal. Super Steves, probably the only goal us fans could techniqually achieve. In the way he striked that ball.

Steve Walsh against Derby in 1994 no contest! :worship:

Steve Walsh was, is , will always be my Hero :appl:

The player i miss the most in a Leicester Shirt, no contest! He was not the most skillful, he was not the quickest, he was never destined to get a big move (not with that temper anyway ;) ) but he was ferkin magic! Commitment, Passion, Talisman, Hero. Legend **** I miss him! He should have a stand in his honor! The Steve Walsh Stand :thumbup:

:worship: Walsh 5 :worship:

stevewalsh5.jpg

Walsh.jpg

I cant think lol. My head is banging at trying to work out which I`d personally like to score because I cant work out whether to go for the "best goal" or most important lol. I`ll be even more vague by saying Paul Ramseys winner against Leeds back in the day as we came back from 3-1 down I think to win 4-3. I particularly liked it then as Leeds fans thought they had won it and were singing their hearts out with Vinnie Jones in midfield lol. To shut them fookers up was fantastic.

JJ goal at barnsley in the F.A Cup just look at how mental our fans went and the away end looked like it had about 8,000 people in. The goal was soooooo great in many ways or JJ against portsmouth in the play off at the shitty ground ... I still don't think they caught him.

Agreed. :thumbup:

thompson 93 vs swindon and walsh 94 vs derby . nearly in tears reading this bloody thread , so many brilliant memories . i remember swindon going 3-0 after that nob with the gumshield scored , city fans were throwing there blue and white wigs and hats towards the front , when tommo equalized they were all running down the front to get them back lol

Brilliant memories :worship: I still jumped out of my chair when Walshie scored the winner, even after all these years.

Archived