Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

If you could score any goal in our history...?

The play-off goals spring to mind, but I wasn't at any of them. I'd have to for Nils vs Preston, the sheer elation he must of felt after scoring that goal

What would you lot choose then? :P

The play-off goals spring to mind, but I wasn't at any of them. I'd have to for Nils vs Preston, the sheer elation he must of felt after scoring that goal

What would you lot choose then? :P

Steve walsh's winner in the play-off final against derby....i remember being in the tunnel end and the place just lifted off was amazing, plus getting one over a rival club to reach the premier league would be the best feeling ever!

Obviously it would have to be one of the usual's from the O'Neill era, but Piper's against Spurs in the last ever game at Filbert Street holds some significance.

I'd also have liked to scored Benjamin's goal away at Middlesborough because then I could say I was part of the worst striking partnership ever seen at Leicester.

Obviously it would have to be one of the usual's from the O'Neill era, but Piper's against Spurs in the last ever game at Filbert Street holds some significance.

I'd also have liked to scored Benjamin's goal away at Middlesborough because then I could say I was part of the worst striking partnership ever seen at Leicester.

I think Fryatt and Hume hold that accolade.

probably Claridge's shinner, but i also love Bruno's at Wembley 1997 - summing up the fighting spirit of that Leicester squad, last min, sun shining, young local lad, wembley. magical.

also DJ Campbell's equalizer at Selhurst Park ten years on, dizzying times!!

Archived