Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

If you could score any goal in our history...?

probably Claridge's shinner, but i also love Bruno's at Wembley 1997 - summing up the fighting spirit of that Leicester squad, last min, sun shining, young local lad, wembley. magical.

also DJ Campbell's equalizer at Selhurst Park ten years on, dizzying times!!

'It's a far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Isn't it? Mmmmm. Marvellous.'

ron_manager.jpg

:)

Hmmm...

De Vries late late winner against Spurs in the cup is surely a contender.

Yep, it was miles offside.

Yep, we got knocked out the following round by S'oton, and a (cruel) late late goal.

But, surely, De Vries finest moment in a blue shirt...

Mind you, i'm seeing a pattern here. Nalis' goal against Leeds seems to be the current choice...

For me it's got to be Izzet's volley against Spurs at Filbert Street in the 2-1 win. Great comeback that night and what a great goal it was.

Im surprised no one else has said this goal, unless ive missed it, it's certainly my number 1, stunning Muzzy volley :D

My number 2 is probably De Vries against Tottenham

Hmmm...

De Vries late late winner against Spurs in the cup is surely a contender.

Yep, it was miles offside.

Yep, we got knocked out the following round by S'oton, and a (cruel) late late goal.

But, surely, De Vries finest moment in a blue shirt...

Mind you, i'm seeing a pattern here. Nalis' goal against Leeds seems to be the current choice...

Noooo way was it offside it was prooved on MOTD afterwards that he was onside so dont say that!

And its got to be Nalis v Leeds!

JJ goal at barnsley in the F.A Cup just look at how mental our fans went and the away end looked like it had about 8,000 people in. The goal was soooooo great in many ways or JJ against portsmouth in the play off at the shitty ground ... I still don't think they caught him.

From the commentary to the sheer elation it has to be Walsh's Goal v Dervy P/O Final

'Walsh has scored, Leicester City are in dream land now, that might be the goal that finally takes them... to heaven' - Alan Parry

Can I say Dennis Bergkamp's goal against us at Filbert - the one he then copied in the World Cup later that year against Argentena.

I wasn't at the game, too young and live in Bristol - but that was one hell of a goal - and if I was there, i proberly would have stood up and clapped.

From the commentary to the sheer elation it has to be Walsh's Goal v Dervy P/O Final

'Walsh has scored, Leicester City are in dream land now, that might be the goal that finally takes them... to heaven' - Alan Parry

Seconded.

Steve Thompson v Swindon in the play off final for me to bring it back to 3-3. Total hairs on back of neck moment and everytime I start to lose the faith a bit I think back to that goal and the pride I feel in being a Leicester fan. Kinda ironic that it sums up everything that's bad about us as well...bringing it back to 3-3 and then losing but hey!

THOMPSON, AND THOMPSON.....IT'S UNBELIEVABLE NOW!!!!!

Archived