Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

View of your Forest Seats

cheers ;) good find

I now have 2 under 18 tickets for any leicester fan who wants them as long as tehre there to watch the match and not cause trouble, ive had a couple of mates back out and ratehr than ask a forest fan who can get a ticket easily i thought i would offer them to you as it may be difficult for you to get some due to obvious reasons. If you look under 25 you will have no trouble getting into the ground with under 18 tickets (face value)

I now have 2 under 18 tickets for any leicester fan who wants them as long as tehre there to watch the match and not cause trouble, ive had a couple of mates back out and ratehr than ask a forest fan who can get a ticket easily i thought i would offer them to you as it may be difficult for you to get some due to obvious reasons. If you look under 25 you will have no trouble getting into the ground with under 18 tickets (face value)

go on to the forest thread in tickets news and travel i'm sure there will be someone who needs them unless someone wants them in this thread. :dunno:

i've already got mine. :D

im in lower stand of the brian clough end. block T in away section. on the reverse of ticket it seems close to halfway line :( i prefer behind the goal. still looking forward to a top night though.

In T block you will be much closer to the corner flag than the half way line, im in S block where my season ticket is and its about half way between the halfway line and corner falg. If your near teh back its a great seat,if your near the front not so good.

Archived