Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Kaebi?

neh course not we'll finish stronger than we start & thats a fact lol:thumbup:

agereed (injuries and same manager permitting)

Its kinda cool how we have been better in the second half in every game (apart from accrington). we have been missing the half time team talks that put a rocket up the players arse.

Its kinda cool how we have been better in the second half in every game (apart from accrington). we have been missing the half time team talks that put a rocket up the players arse.

:yesyes::scarf:

Very true. if he delivers the goods and with clem and weso in MF if we could possibly get scot sinclair on loan for the left side - that surely has to be one of the best mid fields in this league. - that would also be the best MF since the great 90's

Wouldn't Danny Murphy slot in there? :S:blink::unsure:

He dont score goals :unsure:

Think he's known to chip in with a few when he plays at right wing or behind the strikers, like he has done for his previous club.

I thought he looked lively and i'm hoping he becomes a cult hero. I want to see him out on the piss before the end of September then it will confirm my admiration for him.

Surely those sort of team talks should be given at the beginning of the game too :unsure::rolleyes:

Ok weeks then :dunno:

He'll settle quickly I think anyway. When he's with his teammates 6 days a week and his translator too there's no doubt in my mind he'll be fine.

does his translator have to jog up and down with him on the training pitch?

lol

Here is an interview Kaebi had with an Iranian paper after the game. I tried to translate it (sorry neither my Persian nor my English is perfect). I hope you enjoy:

“Our coach had been under pressure since in the last two games we only achieved a defeat and a drew. I am happy that under these stresses the team managed to gain a victory. I am also very happy that my manager has shown he has confidence in me. I came on, on the 75th minute and played for 21 minutes. For me this was a good first step in a difficult journey ahead.â€

He continued “I am very close to the manager of the team. He believes in me and this helps to boost my confidence to perform to the best of my abilities for him and for Leicester. The day before the match he invited me to the coach’s room and told me that he planed on starting me from the beginning. He asked me if I wanted to play for 90 minutes, to which I replied that it was completely his decision. At any rate he didn’t want to risk me. I haven’t played proper football for nearly 2 months, and because of this I believe playing me for 21 minutes was the logical thing to do. Of course in the last two months I have been itching to play a game and I am very happy that the coach ended my pain (of not playing).â€

About the players he said: “We don’t have any problems in training but we should be much more coordinated when playing. After the first two games our coach was under pressure and our fans were very unhappy. I am happy that we have progressed past that stage.â€

“ A footballer in England plays with their with all their heart, and apart from that the coach has increased by desire to play football at the highest level. He believes me and this is no small thing. After two league games and one cup game he had the confidence to play me, and I plan to play with all my heart in Englandâ€.

About the differences in the game in England compared with the game in Iran and UAE: “There are many differences. We are at the clubs disposal from 8 to 3 in the afternoon and spend half the day with the team. Of course I am sure that I will succeed in England because I choose the English style of play. It is a physical/violent game here and I enjoy participating in it. Players here do not show each other mercy and the physical aspect of the game has the first and final word on who wins†(I don’t know if this makes sense in English, he is saying its very important part of the game).

Can Leicester join EPL next year? “Our team has gelled well and we are in an ideal condition. I don’t know much about our opponents yet. Usually by the tenth round the contenders will be revealed, but with the quality of the players at Leicester’s disposal our team certainly has the potential to succeed.â€

About the delay with his ITC card: “The delay really made me sad and anxious. Our manager asked me about it several times and it really was a source of anxiety for me, but I am happy that it all ended well.â€

He concluded by saying: “We play against Nottingham Forrest on Tuesday in the cup and from what I the players tell me it is similar to the Tehran Derby between Perspolis and Esteghlal [ :D on average over 100,000 people come for the Tehran derby, so hopefully he will not be disappointed :D ]. Every player speaks of how important the game is. Added to this is the fact that we have a very tough League game coming upâ€.

Here is an interview Kaebi had with an Iranian paper after the game. I tried to translate it (sorry neither my Persian nor my English is perfect). I hope you enjoy:

“Our coach had been under pressure since in the last two games we only achieved a defeat and a drew. I am happy that under these stresses the team managed to gain a victory. I am also very happy that my manager has shown he has confidence in me. I came on, on the 75th minute and played for 21 minutes. For me this was a good first step in a difficult journey ahead.â€

He continued “I am very close to the manager of the team. He believes in me and this helps to boost my confidence to perform to the best of my abilities for him and for Leicester. The day before the match he invited me to the coach’s room and told me that he planed on starting me from the beginning. He asked me if I wanted to play for 90 minutes, to which I replied that it was completely his decision. At any rate he didn’t want to risk me. I haven’t played proper football for nearly 2 months, and because of this I believe playing me for 21 minutes was the logical thing to do. Of course in the last two months I have been itching to play a game and I am very happy that the coach ended my pain (of not playing).â€

About the players he said: “We don’t have any problems in training but we should be much more coordinated when playing. After the first two games our coach was under pressure and our fans were very unhappy. I am happy that we have progressed past that stage.â€

“ A footballer in England plays with their with all their heart, and apart from that the coach has increased by desire to play football at the highest level. He believes me and this is no small thing. After two league games and one cup game he had the confidence to play me, and I plan to play with all my heart in Englandâ€.

About the differences in the game in England compared with the game in Iran and UAE: “There are many differences. We are at the clubs disposal from 8 to 3 in the afternoon and spend half the day with the team. Of course I am sure that I will succeed in England because I choose the English style of play. It is a physical/violent game here and I enjoy participating in it. Players here do not show each other mercy and the physical aspect of the game has the first and final word on who wins†(I don’t know if this makes sense in English, he is saying its very important part of the game).

Can Leicester join EPL next year? “Our team has gelled well and we are in an ideal condition. I don’t know much about our opponents yet. Usually by the tenth round the contenders will be revealed, but with the quality of the players at Leicester’s disposal our team certainly has the potential to succeed.â€

About the delay with his ITC card: “The delay really made me sad and anxious. Our manager asked me about it several times and it really was a source of anxiety for me, but I am happy that it all ended well.â€

He concluded by saying: “We play against Nottingham Forrest on Tuesday in the cup and from what I the players tell me it is similar to the Tehran Derby between Perspolis and Esteghlal [on average over 100,000 people come for the Tehran derby, so hopefully he will not be disappointed]. Every player speaks of how important the game is. Added to this is the fact that we have a very tough League game coming upâ€.

Hahahaha yeah something like that

“Our coach had been under pressure since in the last two games we only achieved a defeat and a drew. I am happy that under these stresses the team managed to gain a victory. I am also very happy that my manager has shown he has confidence in me. I came on, on the 75th minute and played for 21 minutes. For me this was a good first step in a difficult journey ahead.”

He continued “I am very close to the manager of the team. He believes in me and this helps to boost my confidence to perform to the best of my abilities for him and for Leicester. The day before the match he invited me to the coach’s room and told me that he planed on starting me from the beginning. He asked me if I wanted to play for 90 minutes, to which I replied that it was completely his decision. At any rate he didn’t want to risk me. I haven’t played proper football for nearly 2 months, and because of this I believe playing me for 21 minutes was the logical thing to do. Of course in the last two months I have been itching to play a game and I am very happy that the coach ended my pain (of not playing).”

About the players he said: “We don’t have any problems in training but we should be much more coordinated when playing. After the first two games our coach was under pressure and our fans were very unhappy. I am happy that we have progressed past that stage.”

“ A footballer in England plays with their with all their heart, and apart from that the coach has increased by desire to play football at the highest level. He believes me and this is no small thing. After two league games and one cup game he had the confidence to play me, and I plan to play with all my heart in England”.

About the differences in the game in England compared with the game in Iran and UAE: “There are many differences. We are at the clubs disposal from 8 to 3 in the afternoon and spend half the day with the team. Of course I am sure that I will succeed in England because I choose the English style of play. It is a physical/violent game here and I enjoy participating in it. Players here do not show each other mercy and the physical aspect of the game has the first and final word on who wins” (I don’t know if this makes sense in English, he is saying its very important part of the game).

Can Leicester join EPL next year? “Our team has gelled well and we are in an ideal condition. I don’t know much about our opponents yet. Usually by the tenth round the contenders will be revealed, but with the quality of the players at Leicester’s disposal our team certainly has the potential to succeed.”

About the delay with his ITC card: “The delay really made me sad and anxious. Our manager asked me about it several times and it really was a source of anxiety for me, but I am happy that it all ended well.”

He concluded by saying: “We play against Nottingham Forrest on Tuesday in the cup and from what I the players tell me it is similar to the Tehran Derby between Perspolis and Esteghlal [ :D on average over 100,000 people come for the Tehran derby, so hopefully he will not be disappointed :D ]. Every player speaks of how important the game is. Added to this is the fact that we have a very tough League game coming up”.

Sounds like he has a lot of respect for Martin Allen, which is very important for a player coming over here and trying to settle. I hope he starts tonight.

Archived