Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Kaebi?

What do you reckon of Kaebi's debut performance?

I think he has a long way to go to match the expectations that were expected of him before we saw him play :unsure:

Kinda set up De vries goal and when he got the ball he looked sharp enough, even tracked back and made a decent tackle.

Wait untill we see him play a full 90 for saying he's not met expectations hey ?

Kinda set up De vries goal and when he got the ball he looked sharp enough, even tracked back and made a decent tackle.

Wait untill we see him play a full 90 for saying he's not met expectations hey ?

I never said he's not met them, I said he has a long way to go :thumbup:

I think he has a long way to go to match the expectations that were expected of him before we saw him play :unsure:

He played 15 minutes, his first game in two months, his first game in England, and he didn't exactly have the ball at all time did he.

What were you expecting? Him to score a couple of goals with his first 2 touches?

****ing hell he only played 10 minutes!!!

In that time he knocked at least 3 people to the ground lol !!! hard as nails he is! give him a couple games to get used to english football and i think were gonna have one hell of a player, cannot believe how high he can jump aswel!!!

My expectations were 'wait and see' and they haven't changed.

On the radio they were laughing at his translater because he's fat, bald and was sitting miserably on the bench for 70 minutes until called upon. And MA was trying desperately to tell him what to do with his diagrams. :D I'd have loved t have seen it.

Did anyone see Iran's game against Portugal?

He out-jumped Ronaldo for a header. Another time, Figo started running on the left side. Kaabi must have been behind 2-3 steps. It was so funny. Kaabi turned around and like a Speedy-Gonzales (an old speedy mouse cartoon charater). Ran after Figo, got the ball from him and then Figo fouled Kaabi. You should have seen Figo's face.....It was as if he was thinking what the hell just happened. :D

He looked pretty bright and had a decent touch. I'm certain he'll be a great asset.

Too early to tell, though the signs are promising, especially as he already has an assist to his name.

And he wound up Jordan Stewart! :D

Archived