Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Kaebi?

Give him 4-5 starts in a row before anyone can make an accurate decision but early signs are there :thumbup:

I think he`ll start tomorrow. He must learn the lingo quickly also if we are to see the best of him.

****ing hell he only played 10 minutes!!!

In that time he knocked at least 3 people to the ground lol !!! hard as nails he is! give him a couple games to get used to english football and i think were gonna have one hell of a player, cannot believe how high he can jump aswel!!!

I hope you're right and am inclined to think you are. His pace and touch were instantly impressive...two qualities that can set good players apart.

He seems an efforvescent guy. Someone who loves to be involved and who will forever be asking questions.

I like to look at the strengths of players before their weaknesses because I like people who can make things happen. Kaebi looks just that sort.

Yes it was a 15 minute insight but I was left with the impression he's the sort who will keep us going up the field rather than backwards.

I hope you're right and am inclined to think you are. His pace and touch were instantly impressive...two qualities that can set good players apart.

He seems an efforvescent guy. Someone who loves to be involved and who will forever be asking questions.

I like to look at the strengths of players before their weaknesses because I like people who can make things happen. Kaebi looks just that sort.

Yes it was a 15 minute insight but I was left with the impression he's the sort who will keep us going up the field rather than backwards.

Exactly, in his short appearance he does look promising :)

I think MA might be tempted to throw him in tomorrow night, I know I would be. But that would mean dropping hume as he played right mid on sat. Either that or poppin Hume up front with either DJ or Mark Deep Freeze

I think MA might be tempted to throw him in tomorrow night, I know I would be. But that would mean dropping hume as he played right mid on sat. Either that or poppin Hume up front with either DJ or Mark Deep Freeze

I think Hume's going to be rested, he's played 3 games in a week.

Fuck all use that'll be if his house is on fire and he has to ring the fire brigade.

If my house was burning down I have to say ringing the Fire Brigade would be pretty low down on my list of priorites. :unsure:

It'd certainly be below "GET THE FUK OUT"

I think in the 15 mins we have seen him for...1 thing is for sure he has left that taste of wanting to see more - that is a good 1st impression i would say.

ive got faith in the boy couldn't believe how small he was but thats not held him back so far :D

ive got faith in the boy couldn't believe how small he was but thats not held him back so far :D

Very true. if he delivers the goods and with clem and weso in MF if we could possibly get scot sinclair on loan for the left side - that surely has to be one of the best mid fields in this league. - that would also be the best MF since the great 90's

Very true. if he delivers the goods and with clem and weso in MF if we could possibly get scot sinclair on loan for the left side - that surely has to be one of the best mid fields in this league. - that would also be the best MF since the great 90's

yes ive mentioned scott sinclair before that would be a formidable midfield :thumbsup:

the best thing is how quickly the players have been gelling and forming a team that fight for each other. I dont think we are any where near our peak just yet.

neh course not we'll finish stronger than we start & thats a fact lol:thumbup:

Archived