Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

Atmosphere

Celtic and Scotland also play it whenever they score.

As the Fratellis are Celtic and Scotland fans, that would make sense.

I don't see why we have to play it, but the reaction on Saturday from all sides of the ground means we could be stuck with it for some time.. :(

As the Fratellis are Celtic and Scotland fans, that would make sense.

I don't see why we have to play it, but the reaction on Saturday from all sides of the ground means we could be stuck with it for some time.. :(

Martin Allen had it with Mk Dons, he enjoyed it. Obviously their fans did and players. So he thought try it at leicester. I thought it was alright should be on a little later mind you.

Theres a petition going around to move the kop to the north stand next to the away fans ... hopefully this will generate some noise

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/move-the-...the-north-stand the bloke starting it has scheduled a meeting with peter jones in december but needs more signatures.

that petition has been posted on here literally 100's of times, it wont happen as the police would never agree to it

Archived