Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

Atmosphere

Do you think you've made your point yet? Each to their own and all that, but is this not overkill? :dunno::yawn:

It's not the song itself. Or the generation that seem to enjoy this manipulation. I wouldn't even like this concept if it was the opening riff of Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love. Have I made my point yet? Probably not......so thanks for bringing it up again.

Just remembered! There was a quality version of Iwan Is A Welshman on Saturday in the Kop!! Mainly in F1 I think.

It was brilliant that.

Our best song imo, even though it's about a player who hasn't played for us for over 10 years.

Just remembered! There was a quality version of Iwan Is A Welshman on Saturday in the Kop!! Mainly in F1 I think.

I've just thought of that too! It is fastly becoming my favourite song. We'll get it going tomorrow as well I think. :yesyes:

I've just thought of that too! It is fastly becoming my favourite song. We'll get it going tomorrow as well I think. :yesyes:

its a song about beating derby... no anti derby songs are usually sung against forest or extreamly rarely

Yea but if people did, make the kop look alot better. Like look at liverpool they go on for days with their songs.

Liverpool have generations of tradition at Anfield, people that go there today would of had they dads and granddads going before them, we at at a "relatively" new ground with no tradition, the old pens dispersed all over the ground (some no longer coming at all" it WILL get better but it will take time

I thought the atmosphere was great in the Kop on saturday- just shows what we can have when the stuff's happening on the pitch. It wasn't amazing, by any stretch, but it was definitely an improvement. I have to confess though, and everyone here will tell me I'm a boring old fart, but I prefer PHG to Chelsea Dagger as goalscoring music.

Sorry folks. :dunno:

It was brilliant that.

Our best song imo, even though it's about a player who hasn't played for us for over 10 years.

Didn't even hear it from E2.

:(

Archived