Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

Atmosphere

i know its been brought up many times before and sorry mods if its been discussed in a different thread

but i just wanted to say what a difference a good performing team has on the atmosphere and with us generating noise it gets behind the players and is good for all concerned on a match day

what does everyone else think about it?

and long may it continue

well done city fans we should be proud

lets carry it into tuesday and use today as a benchmark

Ive always been a firm believer of the players showing us something, and the fans always react.

Its not always upto the fans to get the players going.

Great atmosphere today!!! :D

Just wondering about when MA came onto the pitch before the game and got a rousing ovation from the fans.

Do you think this was to show MM that he has the fans backing?

Yeah was a great atmosphere throughout the game, just shows that if the team put in a willing committed performance,

then everyone will get behind them.

Just wondering about when MA came onto the pitch before the game and got a rousing ovation from the fans.

Do you think this was to show MM that he has the fans backing?

Thats a good point and probably knowing the mad git it was.

The day me and Ched return to the kop, the kop see's one of it's best ever atmospheres.

Coincidence?

Absolutely.

pft... nah, it's coz I was in the kop today. :P;)

First game of the season I get to and we thrash 'em. Coincidence? Can't be, surely? :dunno::teehee:

Oh, by the way - cracking atmosphere - fair play to the noise-generators at the back of the kop. :worship:

First game of the season I get to and we thrash 'em. Coincidence? Can't be, surely? :dunno::teehee:

Oh, by the way - cracking atmosphere - fair play to the noise-generators at the back of the kop. :worship:

keep it going lads and lasses

I was there :cool:

At your service :D

It will be all the harder to create atmospheres of past days while the players run out to a version of the Post Horn Gallop more akin to a Woolworths Xmas TV advertisement, and the horrendously contrived goal celebrations to that abysmal music. What an embarrassing cringe that is..............let the fans enjoy the moment. It's as if they/we stop what is a natural celebration to join in with this pathetic spectacle.

I've always said it works both way, They play well we make some noise, We make some noise we spur them on! But they way I see it is, they have to show us something before we make some noise, then we will repay them and spur them on!

Despite some critism I thought the music played after the goals were flying was brilliant. I have never seen a Leicester player dancing and jigging to music after a goal. And not just one player they all seemed to.

I for one loved as did the players.

Well done to the club

ps......... half time sack race was toilet :unsure:

Archived