Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

Atmosphere

I've always said it works both way, They play well we make some noise, We make some noise we spur them on! But they way I see it is, they have to show us something before we make some noise, then we will repay them and spur them on!

But if the players only do good if the fans make noise, and the fans only make noise if the players do good then that is just a vicious circle really.

The fans have to start it when the players come out, and then the players must carry it on.

I wish they'd delay the music a bit more, it feels like everyone interrupts their natural goal celebrations to sing along to the music, which makes it all seems a bit like forced, orchestrated jollity. When we score goals, especially good ones or important ones, I prefer the crowd celebrating naturally rather than everyone singing along to music virtually straight away.

Despite some critism I thought the music played after the goals were flying was brilliant. I have never seen a Leicester player dancing and jigging to music after a goal. And not just one player they all seemed to.

I for one loved as did the players.

Well done to the club

ps......... half time sack race was toilet :unsure:

Can't remember where but i'm sure I read somewhere that Martin Allen changed the music when we scored, so prehaps him and players agreed to that music :dunno:

I wish they'd delay the music a bit more, it feels like everyone interrupts their natural goal celebrations to sing along to the music, which makes it all seems a bit like forced, orchestrated jollity. When we score goals, especially good ones or important ones, I prefer the crowd celebrating naturally rather than everyone singing along to music virtually straight away.

Quite right Fezorolo. Can you imagine the celebrations after Steve Walsh's goal against Arsenal, Steve Thompson making it 3-3 against Swindon, or Steve Claridge's winner against Palace being interrupted by this modern bollocks. This, in my opinion, is the one singular thing which ruins match day atmospheres as clubs up and down the country pander to the this cheapskate modern pop culture.

Quite right Fezorolo. Can you imagine the celebrations after Steve Walsh's goal against Arsenal, Steve Thompson making it 3-3 against Swindon, or Steve Claridge's winner against Palace being interrupted by this modern bollocks. This, in my opinion, is the one singular thing which ruins match day atmospheres as clubs up and down the country pander to the this cheapskate modern pop culture.

I actually feel quite blessed to have been at all of those games.

I hope to add Tuesday night to that sort of list.

oh yes! :worship:

Yeah, I agree with this too. The music was ok but it does kill your natural reaction to the goal.

:laugh: :rolleyes:

I was given a ticket by my dad in the "kop" today, in the first half it was completly wank! It was awfull! I was sat next to a bloke with fooking binoculars, I mean wtf it's not cricket?! The bloke the other side of me was more unanimated than a snail, only moved when we scored.

Then there was a woman infront of me with the worst tash I've ever seen, made me want to be sick.

At the end of the first half I really felt disgusted to be a Leicester fan. I Either have to sit with these boring sods or some chavy cu^ts who smash seats and start on there own fans.

Sayin that, after we hit the woodwork twice the crowd livened up, mainly thanks to the small faithful at the back of E1 & F1.Which meant I could go home feeling proud to be a city fan, but we shouldn't need to win 4-1 to get the crowd going.

Oh and the Goal music, t'was alright, but that will be shit if they play it all year!

I probably made myself look like a right tit there, but to me - the atmosphere wasn't that good - 6/10 MAX.

when we starting singing 'martin give us a wave' he signalled us all at the back of the kop to keep going for the lads and everyone responded, the atmosphere was brilliant it made me so proud to be a leicester fan well done to everyone who was there :worship:

pft... nah, it's coz I was in the kop today. :P;)

First game of the season I get to and we thrash 'em. Coincidence? Can't be, surely? :dunno::teehee:

Oh, by the way - cracking atmosphere - fair play to the noise-generators at the back of the kop. :worship:

My first game also and thouroughly enjoyed it.

And thank you. Sorta.

Totally agree.

Although you can't argue with a bit of Chelsea Dagger, fooking awesome tune. :worship:

Where we you sat gay boy? I heard a cheeky rumour it were in E3 which was where you boi here was sat.

Ld3 is the gay boy.

But I sat with him in F1.

People that are calling this atmosphere incredible really need to get to more football matches.

Ld3 is the gay boy.

People that are calling this atmosphere incredible really need to get to more football matches.

for the walkers I think it was brilliant but incredible may be a step too far. Was brilliant in L1, Kop looked decent too. Bare in mind it was a hot day, 3pm ko with less than 22k there I think it was great, no where near Brum but apart from that the best I've seen it for the last 2 seasons. Exc. Cup games.

Oh yeah and L1 cannot start waves / K cannot carry them on :P

we'll leave it to the Kop next time

Ld3 is the gay boy.

Of course he is :P

I was in E3 with the singers and one of the 3 that stood up every time one moose sang stand up if ya love Lesta, couldn't help it, its a natural reaction.

Atmosphere was good yesterday but was by no means excellent. Any of you lot ever been to Filbert Street and sat in the East Stand right next to (literally in them days) the away fans? Theres your atmosphere.

for the walkers I think it was brilliant but incredible may be a step too far. Was brilliant in L1, Kop looked decent too. Bare in mind it was a hot day, 3pm ko with less than 22k there I think it was great, no where near Brum but apart from that the best I've seen it for the last 2 seasons. Exc. Cup games.

We tried....and failed after realising K didn't want to carry it on. A fair few at the back of E and D then it just faded away. :(

To be fair, its still wank, L1 - they can't even all stand!! There was about 150 standing in L & K, shocking. THey made a fair bit of noise, but it still needs sorting. It could be so much better!!!

To be fair, its still wank, L1 - they can't even all stand!! There was about 150 standing in L & K, shocking. THey made a fair bit of noise, but it still needs sorting. It could be so much better!!!

sometimes you set your standards way too high.

Yesterday was the most enjoyable game at the walkers in the league for ages, only one that comes to mind is cov last year but that died down 2nd half and also brum

My heart wasn't in it once Mablo got chucked out. That c**t couldn't wait to have him out. I didn't think the atmosphere was anything special yesterday.

What I want to know is where all the people who were in E3/F1/F2 for the Birmingham game are now? Sat down all game, barely a peep until we went two up. And as soon as we score a few goals, the atmosphere is suddenly "amazing" cos a few people sing We Love You Leicester. Doesn't wash with me.

The fact is that people moan about the atmosphere in the Kop, then sit there all game meaning that anyone daring to stand gets warnings or ejections left, right and centre because we get singled out so easily. Makes me sick. You can't create a decent atmosphere sitting down all game.

People are perfectly entitled to sit down at football games, I have no issue with that but there will be a lot of them who have moaned on here about the atmosphere and it really grates. Have a look at yourself.

I thought the atmosphere was (relatively) **** brilliant yesterday.

Relative to the fact it's the walkers on a standard league match day.

All these jokers saying, 'you think that's an atmosphere remember this and this at Filbo' ain't helping. The walkers is never gunna be as good as Filbo in it's peak, and yes quite possibly the golden age of being a football supporter has passed, but it doesn't mean the fans can't create a **** good buzz which makes the match a hell of a lot more excitin.

There was some geezer behind me yesterday who before kick-off was complainin about how Filbo was better than the Walkers for atmosphere blah blah blah and then he didn't join in ANY chants the whole game. I know a few more people like this as well, ridiculous.

My heart wasn't in it once Mablo got chucked out. That c**t couldn't wait to have him out. I didn't think the atmosphere was anything special yesterday.

What I want to know is where all the people who were in E3/F1/F2 for the Birmingham game are now? Sat down all game, barely a peep until we went two up. And as soon as we score a few goals, the atmosphere is suddenly "amazing" cos a few people sing We Love You Leicester. Doesn't wash with me.

The fact is that people moan about the atmosphere in the Kop, then sit there all game meaning that anyone daring to stand gets warnings or ejections left, right and centre because we get singled out so easily. Makes me sick. You can't create a decent atmosphere sitting down all game.

People are perfectly entitled to sit down at football games, I have no issue with that but there will be a lot of them who have moaned on here about the atmosphere and it really grates. Have a look at yourself.

Post of the year.

:worship:

Archived