Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Allen wasn't the man for job - Milan

Assumption.......are you on the same planet, Chimp? a) Did not Mandaric interview then hire Allen, stating that they had the same vision?b) Did not Mandaric sign players before Allen arrived?c) Did not Mandaric approach and agree terms with Hasselbaink before offering him to Allen?Rather than assume that everone who has a different view to you on Mandaric, has a view based on assumption, you would do well to study the events as they obviously unfolded.

lol It's still an assumption!

One major annoying thing about MM is he has ignored protocol & dispensed with years of tradition at LCFC - You sack a manager just after Plymouth away not just before. :rolleyes::ermm: FFF

Erm... he did sack a manager just after Plymouth away.;)

One thing that Mandaric seems to have done is to put a significant amount of pressure on himself in terms of what we will achieve as a club this season. If he really believes that the sacking of Allen will help our cause for promotion this year, he must get it right with his next appointment. Let's hope that his experiences at Portsmouth tell.

Fit of pique pure and simple. MA (rightly) wouldn't let MM have his own way over JFH and his ego was offended beyond repair.

What possible evidence exists as to where MA would have taken us by the end of the season?.

His manager needed backing not sacking.

Sounds to me as if you would have liked MA to stay.

However reading your posts over the last few days it seems as if you blow with the wind.

Your report regarding the Forest game was very critical of MA's team selection and tactics.

Would you have backed a manager on the team performance you quoted?

I think not.

Rumour has it that the reason MA has gone is not for football reasons, but for the way he dealt with people at the football club.

It would appearthat he was upsetting people that were nothing to do with the playing side.

As such MM felt that he had to act.

While I the same as everyone else was shocked and stunned by what happened, I try to be more rational in anything I say.

Sounds to me as if you would have liked MA to stay.

However reading your posts over the last few days it seems as if you blow with the wind.

Your report regarding the Forest game was very critical of MA's team selection and tactics.

Would you have backed a manager on the team performance you quoted?

I think not.

Rumour has it that the reason MA has gone is not for football reasons, but for the way he dealt with people at the football club.

It would appearthat he was upsetting people that were nothing to do with the playing side.

As such MM felt that he had to act.

While I the same as everyone else was shocked and stunned by what happened, I try to be more rational in anything I say.

Because I rate MA doesn't mean I'm blind to his mistakes.

Ferguson is a God of a manager but there have been times when his management has been inexplicable.

MA had his eccentricities - I never undestood why players should be banned from using the car park on match days. It seemed ridiculous and irresponsible.

But that doesn't mean he wouldn't have got us into the play-offs or that he shouldn't have had a fair chance to try.

Archived