Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Plymouth v Leicester Match Thread

So Jewell would be a just about acceptable outsider and that would leave the choice between Brendan Rodgers and Simon Grayson.

Agree with jewell.

What about a foreign manager.......Jean Tigana???? :whistle:

Why Rodgers?

What'd I miss? :unsure:

He's a young up and coming coach rather than an old down-and-going has been or a predictable dourist. He'll be hungry for success, has been at the cutting edge of football in England and Europe with Mourinho and should have a decent list of contacts by now.

Mattock's sounding nervy again and Kissa's obviously playing lifesaver.

Sounds also as if City are missing some speed in central defence. I've never really liked the idea of Kisnorbo/McAuley and would much prefer Stearman in there.

He's a young up and coming coach rather than an old down-and-going has been or a predictable dourist. He'll be hungry for success, has been at the cutting edge of football in England and Europe with Mourinho and should have a decent list of contacts by now.

Oh I see.

I just wondered whether he'd done something that I wasn't aware of etc.

Fair do's. Grayson isn't that old though... he's up-and-coming. ;):ph34r:

I would like to see Carl Cort come on for De Vries in the second half, because it sounds like he is gettin tackled to easily and giving away possesion.

It also sounds like a open game with maybe Plymouth having the better chances, i would be happy with a point today but i have a feeling we might nick all three.

Archived