Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Plymouth v Leicester Match Thread

How football cries out for people with imagination and flair. It's arteries are clogged with shit certainly at Championship level.

And we get some flair we get rid of it!

We've got two lads, one called Hossein Kaebi, the other Marco Ferreira. Hopefully the new gaffer rates them and uses them. Away from home, with your central midfielders bogged down, you need some width and pace to make things happen for you.

McAuley seems to have lost the plot, he was poor at Palace and sounds like he has been awful today!

Bruno has been bought for his experience, get him in the centre to sort them out.

It's strange, cause he was a rock against Watford. I still agree though, I'd have Bruno and Kisnorbo at CB with Chambers at right back.

What's he done Thrac?

Encouraging players to play out time by running it down the channels. It makes my blood boil. Rowett was on about us doing it last time I listened as well, and that was way before time. It's amodern obsession.

Goalless bore draw. If that's the extent of their ambition why not get out of the game and let someone else try.

Kelly could have tried for a 0-0.

Encouraging players to play out time by running it down the channels. It makes my blood boil.

Goalless bore draw. If that's the extent of their ambition why not get out of the game and let someone else try.

Kelly could have tried for a 0-0.

Does this not now make you realise that a championship game is a different kettle of fish to an academy one?

Piss off Rudkin.
At least two thirds of our fans will be happy with a draw - that's part of the problem.

Well why don't you apply for the fooking job, stick Porter in the hole, play attacking football and get nailed on the counter. You weren't even there, any more than we were. You sound like a child.

Archived