Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Plymouth v Leicester Match Thread

Leicester line up vs Plymoth - from mercury

Fulop

N gotty Mcauley Kisnorbo Sheehan

Newton Wesolowski Clemence Porter

Hume Fryatt

:frusty:

Stupid line up, plain daft IMHO!

Nothing to suggest why Fryatt, Porter or Newton should be included or why Chambers shouldnt start at right back with N'Gotty replacing McAuley at CB... very worrying line up!

EDIT: Sorry thought that was the official line up, not from the Merc (!), not too worried that that'll be whats coughed up then!

Be interesting to see how this goes... a new era starts today... lets hope the boys can keep going from the MA era and keep the improvement... :)

I think I feel a bit of anxiousness but also a sense of optimism... I think we can get Plymouth by 2 goals.. :D

GO THE FOXES... GO FOR THE PRIDE OF LEICESTER...:D :D

Leicester line up vs Plymoth - from mercury

Fulop

N gotty Mcauley Kisnorbo Sheehan

Newton Wesolowski Clemence Porter

Hume Fryatt

I fooking hope we don't start with that. How can you drop DJ? Two goals in two games, and favour Newton in front of Kaebi?

Come on lads, do it for Clive!

If we're going to hoof it, play De Vries, if we're going to play football play DJ and Fryatt up front with hume and Kaebi on the wings.

We haven't got any players suitable for hoofing other than Cort, certainly not MDV.

Why do people say on the one hand he can't head the ball and then say if we're going to hoof it play MDV - this is not aimed at you filbert

Archived