Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The Ex-Manager Speaks

after reading that i respect that man even more!!!!
anyone know where that came from? a source would be good...

:laugh: well done martin for you refreshing view on football and for making it more interesting to follow leicester!!! sorry it had to end this way but good luck in the future, you can manage my garden anytime

How boring! Thank god he's gone!

Bring on the jewell who actually knows what hes doing!

:blink:

After the reading all that,it just proves what a prat MA is.

Im glad he's gone.

What a fcuking idiot.

half of what he wrote doesn't makwe sense...what's he going on about a frozen lake. and them dog.......joke....eh???

IT was a joke! :o

Daggers??/....Erm.....yeah....i knew it was joke......yeah.......er..... :|

Good morning everyone,

Writing posts is occasionally like a donkey mistaking a horse for a mate and producing an ass of a thread, and no one can make a bigger ass of themselves than me. If there is still any confusion, like playing a game of Twister in a mental asylum, I would like to clearly state that it was not Martin Allen and he did not write the original quote and so this should not end the knotty confusion that seems to have reigned from Knotty Ash to Knotswood City Limits.

Take care,

Daggers

Good morning everyone,

Writing posts is occasionally like a donkey mistaking a horse for a mate and producing an ass of a thread, and no one can make a bigger ass of themselves than me. If there is still any confusion, like playing a game of Twister in a mental asylum, I would like to clearly state that it was not Martin Allen and he did not write the original quote and so this should not end the knotty confusion that seems to have reigned from Knotty Ash to Knotswood City Limits.

Take care,

Daggers

Arrhh crap! Just when I thought Martin Allen couldn't get any better you go and ruin it! :angry:

:D

Archived