Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Time to ship Beaglehole out

Erm... you DO realise that your precious Beaglehole was in charge?

You know... the saviour of free-flowing attacking football..?

I'm glad you know who was in charge. Cos I don't. Sounded more like a committee in reality.

However I think the focus should be on Rudkin. :D

He did the Kelly-clone interview afterwards and he sat with Mandaric.

Shouldn't be a problem. Most posters who went sounded delighted with a 0-0 draw.

lol Fez.

The truth is and Thrac knows it, that if Bagle hole was in charge, we would have played some of the most breathtaking football ever seen in English football in a carefree free flowing style that would have had the supporters purring for more. The fact that it didn't happen at Plymouth is proof that Rudkin, Stowell and the devil (MM) had the main say and Bagle wasn't allowed to express himself.

It was interesting listening to 606 this weekend - and to the long line of City fans bemoaning their side going away from home and trying to defend in order to take a point and maybe snatch a lucky win.

Hang on...they weren't City fans...they were fans from teams across all four divisions, up and down the country.

It seems to me the only conflict exists between those who works in football and those who never did/will. Them that have done it know that the old adage 'Win your homes, draw your aways' holds water.

Especially when you are managerless and have an average squad.

Anyway - yea - sack the Beagle! ;)

lol Fez.

The truth is and Thrac knows it, that if Bagle hole was in charge, we would have played some of the most breathtaking football ever seen in English football in a carefree free flowing style that would have had the supporters purring for more. The fact that it didn't happen at Plymouth is proof that Rudkin, Stowell and the devil (MM) had the main say and Bagle wasn't allowed to express himself.

Hit the Lilianne Nails on the head (ha ha plymouth had Lilianne Nails playing for them sorry amusing myself)

Bagle wont be in faux charge soon anyway me thinks

It was interesting listening to 606 this weekend - and to the long line of City fans bemoaning their side going away from home and trying to defend in order to take a point and maybe snatch a lucky win.

Hang on...they weren't City fans...they were fans from teams across all four divisions, up and down the country.

It seems to me the only conflict exists between those who works in football and those who never did/will. Them that have done it know that the old adage 'Win your homes, draw your aways' holds water.

Especially when you are managerless and have an average squad.

Anyway - yea - sack the Beagle! ;)

It'll be ironic if the man who's the definition of "forwards football" should be remembered for a misfire because someone else almost certain loaded the gun.

But when you know it's a new week and that someone will be dreading a summons from "Morning Call" Mandaric it wasn't the best advertisement - and it certainly won't fill our ground as was reportedly the aim this season.

I know 0-0 earned us a commendable point. But we really do have to look a bit further than having two decent shots against a perfectly ordinary side like Plymouth.

And the win at home, draw away theory looks pretty thin when we lose one out of two away games and ratings of nine for our goalkeeper don't suggest we can keep drawing indefinitely on our travels - not with yesterday's approach.

I'd rather see N'Gotty in the centre with Chambers back going down the flank - that's what pushes us up the field...and a manager who can tell Weso/Clem not to drop so deep.

I don't believe we have a team unable to grab our fair share of points away and considering I reckon for a top 10 spot I think we're still very much on target.

Once Milan has dragged in 40-odd weird signings we're bound to find some mobile defenders within the lot of them. :D

I'd rather see N'Gotty in the centre with Chambers back going down the flank - that's what pushes us up the field...and a manager who can tell Weso/Clem not to drop so deep.

I don't believe we have a team unable to grab our fair share of points away and considering I reckon for a top 10 spot I think we're still very much on target.

Once Milan has dragged in 40-odd weird signings we're bound to find some mobile defenders within the lot of them. :D

By the time he's finished his signings he'll be able to fill the West Stand with the overspill. :rolleyes:

No one's realistically going to condemn the Beagleator for life on the back of one game. Especially not when he, amongst others, is emergency drafted in to help the first team after the manager is ousted. If Allen couldn't win his first game, against Blackpool no less, and is loved the way he is; I don't think your precious Uberlord of Youthly Attacking bliss is really going to be simply "remembered for a missfire."

It's very rare caretakers are really remembered anyway.

No one's realistically going to condemn the Beagleator for life on the back of one game. Especially not when he, amongst others, is emergency drafted in to help the first team after the manager is ousted. If Allen couldn't win his first game, against Blackpool no less, and is loved the way he is; I don't think your precious Uberlord of Youthly Attacking bliss is really going to be simply "remembered for a missfire."

It's very rare caretakers are really remembered anyway.

"I don't think your precious Uberlord of Youthly Attacking bliss is really going to be simply "remembered for a missfire."

It's very rare caretakers are really remembered anyway."

I'm so glad about that. I didn't realise... :thumbup:

Hit the Lilianne Nails on the head (ha ha plymouth had Lilianne Nails playing for them sorry amusing myself)

Bagle wont be in faux charge soon anyway me thinks

Shocking. :D:nono: :nono: :eek:

If bagle is given time, he arguably could be the new Bill Shankly.

Shocking. :D:nono: :nono: :eek:

If bagle is given time, he arguably could be the new Bill Shankly.

I doubt if MM would give anyone time even if he was a High Court judge.

But at least The Beagle's won something for our club these last miserable years and if you don't appreciate there's plenty who do.

I doubt if MM would give anyone time even if he was a High Court judge.

But at least The Beagle's won something for our club these last miserable years and if you don't appreciate there's plenty who do.

Thats unfair. I am proud of what Rudkin and Beaglehole did AT THAT LEVEL but we have to remember that is is at academy level and has nothing whatsoever to do with managing in some cases prima donnas (perfect :ph34r: ) who have more money than sense and need to be both man managed and motivated to get the best out of them.

I think at times some of our fans think they we deserve less than I think we do. People like yourself want us to sling in academy players like Logan and Gradel, straight into the deep end when my opinion is to get them away to learn there trade before just strolling into the first team. Its the same with Beaglehole. What has he ever achieved at this level for him to walk in and manage one of the biggest sides outside of the premiership? We are one division away from mixing it amongst what is regarded by most as the best league in the world but some of our confused fans think we short be short changed. We have no need to not get teh finished article in the manager stakes. Its not 2005 with Rob Kelly and no money. Its 2007 with Milan Manderic and high aspirations and building the likes of Beaglehole or the young unproven kids into punching above there weights does no good for them and belittles the size of this club in 2007.

Thats unfair. I am proud of what Rudkin and Beaglehole did AT THAT LEVEL but we have to remember that is is at academy level and has nothing whatsoever to do with managing in some cases pre-madonnas who have more money than sense and need to be both man managed and motivated to get the best out of them.

I think at times some of our fans think they we deserve less than I think we do. People like yourself want us to sling in academy players like Logan and Gradel, straight into the deep end when my opinion is to get them away to learn there trade before just strolling into the first team. Its the same with Beaglehole. What has he ever achieved at this level for him to walk in and manage one of the biggest sides outside of the premiership? We are one division away from mixing it amongst what is regarded by most as the best league in the world but some of our confused fans think we short be short changed. We have no need to not get teh finished article in the manager stakes. Its not 2005 with Rob Kelly and no money. Its 2007 with Milan Manderic and high aspirations and building the likes of Beaglehole or the young unproven kids into punching above there weights does no good for them and belittles the size of this club in 2007.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived