Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

Lets have a race with QPR

They have F1 input now.

Their target isn't quite as ambitious as ours.............

Gianni, Bernie and I are all determined to see the Club return to the Premiership within the next four years."

.........of course our aim is now this season

Reading the article is almost identical to MMs speeches - loyal fan base, we're determined, etc. Which goes to show, there's more & more private money entering the championship now, that and the 'wealth' of the relegated clubs means it's going to be even harder to get 'up the mountain'.

Well, that race begins with our next home match. We've had more time to develop our 'car' but they, on the other hand, do have a driver!

FFF

They have F1 input now.

Reading the article is almost identical to MMs speeches - loyal fan base, we're determined, etc. Which goes to show, there's more & more private money entering the championship now, that and the 'wealth' of the relegated clubs means it's going to be even harder to get 'up the mountain'.

Well, that race begins with our next home match. We've had more time to develop our 'car' but they, on the other hand, do have a driver!

FFF

Next year it will be called the the Everest Double Glazing Championship!

They have F1 input now.

FFF

That could be true but just have a look at the players that the relegated clubs have sold and the mediocre talents they have brought in. Sheffield United have arguably had the best go by managing to land Beattie from Everton but most of the relegated clubs have sold there better players and the other top Championship clubs who didn't quite make promotion also sold their best players, like WBA and Southampton.

I personally had initially thought that a lot of premiership clubs will be getting rid of there fringe squad players but in this day and age, managers are not bothered with having 30 players within there squad to choose from. Not that many have slipped into the championship despite hardly getting games at there Premiership clubs which in essence makes player recruitment into this level very difficult.

I think that Milan brings a certain element of prestige and trust, having done Porstmouth the world of good during his tiome there. He also has contacts at clubs that can help us out (I think), and has good friends in the game. Bernie has never done this before and I doubt the Italian bloke lives over here.

Money means fook all if you can't use it right (cough, Akinbiyi, cough) :cool:

As much as I am greatful of MMs money, these lads make him look like a pauper. I still cant work out why QPR out of all the clubs who could be taken (maybe a Sheff Weds or a Norwich may have better potential? I suppose it was the London factor and it wouldn't surprise me if they got someone high profile like Vialli in to take them forward.

Archived