Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Reserves tonight?

It's not on the Calendar, but in the programme for the Watford game it reads:

Sep 03 Lincoln City PHLC 7pm Hinckley

PHLC is the Pontin's Holiday League Cup.

This fixture however is not on the OS fixture list. What's the deal? :dunno:

EDIT: After further (and proper) inspection the fixture is on the OS.

Hmm we're playing with a back 4 of right backs then! :dunno: We seriously need rid of some. :rolleyes:

Do you not rate Stearman at CB then? I've still got a feeling that'll end up as his position. We do need rid of a few though.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Prince of Persia in action!

Do you not rate Stearman at CB then? I've still got a feeling that'll end up as his position. We do need rid of a few though.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Prince of Persia in action!

where's the other new guy?

Squad for those who missed it;

Henderson, Kaebi, Chambers, Magunda, Kenton, Stearman, Maybury, Hellings, McKay, Fryatt, Djeziri, King, Cisak, Beswick, Kee, Garner.

Wouldn't wanna attempt to guess the lineup.

RoonKee is in though :worship:

From the OS. RoonKee may feature. :D:D:D:);):thumbup:

Imps Test For City Reserves

Adda Djeziri could make his City debut this evening when the Reserves kick-off their Pontin's Holiday League Cup campaign against Lincoln City at Hinckley United's Marston's Stadium (7pm).

The Foxes have signed the Danish forward on loan from BK Frem until the end of the year and the club are hopeful that his international clearance will have been received prior to kick-off.

Paul Henderson, Hossein Kaebi, James Chambers, Sergio Hellings, Richard Stearman, Alan Maybury, Darren Kenton and Matty Fryatt will also feature.

The Foxes will compete in a group with Lincoln, Rotherham United, Sheffield United and West Brom.

Squad: Henderson, Kaebi, Chambers, Magunda, Kenton, Stearman, Maybury, Hellings, McKay, Fryatt, Djeziri, King, Cisak, Beswick, Kee, Garner.

Cup Fixture

Monday, 3 September v Lincoln City (h) at Hinckley United (7pm)

Monday, 1 October v West Bromwich Albion (h) at Hinckley United (7pm)Wednesday, 17 October v Sheffield United (a) (7pm)

Wednesday, 7 November v Rotherham United (h) at Hinckley United (7pm)

Should be an interesting game with lots of factors for Leicester fans to lap up.

Kaebi won't have been seen by many for any length of time, there's the new Algerian, the possibility of seeing Stearman at centre-back, plus seven goals in two matches Billy Kee and his strike partner Billy McKay.

Archived