Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

Block L1'ers

As for the standing, would love it to be standing in the kop again, but it seems only the 14 year old stone island warriors are allowed to on the back rows, .'. everybody should have the choice to or not at all!

It's a shame that they had to do it, but I can see why they did. There was an influx of tossers in there last season, particularly after the Mandaric takeover

Oops, sorry. I figured nobody would notice. :ph34r::blush:

As for the standing, would love it to be standing in the kop again, but it seems only the 14 year old stone island warriors are allowed to on the back rows, .'. everybody should have the choice to or not at all!

no don't say that theres only one outcome of that & it involves football as me & any proper football fan know it taking its last breath :(

no don't say that theres only one outcome of that & it involves football as me & any proper football fan know it taking its last breath :(

oops posted twice there should be an option for us to delete our own posts methinks ?!

Raj,

Could you please arrange for Ryan Giggs to join Leicester?

And can you sort him out a position in the England team?

Thanks

Kenty.

:whistle:

Finnegan reckons that Giggs' could play for England....or was it couldn't play for England??? :unsure::)

We put in a bid for Ronaldinho last week.

He rejected it.

FACT :|

Archived