Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

Get it on 360 or PS3.

The Solo player thing is awesome.

The whole game is just really good.

FACT

I did the Be A Pro with Todorov. It makes you think alot of your movement and positioning really

Anyone got it on PS3?

Yup I got it earlier. Best FIFA game since Road to the world cup 1997 in my opinion.... still not as good as pro evo in terms of gameplay but the distance between the two has shrunk. The actual presentation is fantastic and on the ps3 it looks like your watching a live game on TV. Commentary is up and down as ever with some strange talk about how they love Blackburns kit :blink: and then a major cock up on a penalty shoot out when they said a shot had been saved when it hadn't and they went through their end of game speech. It will fill the gap until pro evo comes out thats for sure!

Yup I got it earlier. Best FIFA game since Road to the world cup 1997 in my opinion.... still not as good as pro evo in terms of gameplay but the distance between the two has shrunk. The actual presentation is fantastic and on the ps3 it looks like your watching a live game on TV. Commentary is up and down as ever with some strange talk about how they love Blackburns kit :blink: and then a major cock up on a penalty shoot out when they said a shot had been saved when it hadn't and they went through their end of game speech. It will fill the gap until pro evo comes out thats for sure!

Whats your PSN name?

leicester_mad - feel free to add me.

I havent created an online EA account yet (will do it later tonight) and must warn you that Im crap at the game though!

Will do

My games on Fifa.

Charlton 2-1 Barnsely

Online game- Real Madrid (me) 0-1 Valencia (someone else)

Archived