Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

Anyone got the PS3 version? Camera angles are shite, Tele is too far away yet the Dynamic one is too close! You get a choice of about 5!

And where the hell do I find the 'Be a Pro' season thingy, can find the training but thought you could do like a career mode on it?

I dont think you can do be a pro on season. only on a normal match :)

I'd check the manual :thumbup:

I dont think you can do be a pro on season. only on a normal match :)

I'd check the manual :thumbup:

Manual is crap, says nothing. I thought you could be a pro on season on the PS2 version, so just thought you could do it on the PS3 version as well.

Manual is crap, says nothing. I thought you could be a pro on season on the PS2 version, so just thought you could do it on the PS3 version as well.

I think on ps3 they are doing a be a pro game where you get 22 people in a game and they each control one person...

I know that Be a Pro online is available as a download soon though!

My Season Update:

Recent Results:

Colchester United 2 - 3 LEICESTER CITY

Barnsley 1 - 4 LEICESTER CITY

LEICESTER CITY 4 - 0 S****hrope United

Fulham 1 - 2 LEICESTER CITY - Carling Cup

Queens Park Rangers 2 - 5 LEICESTER CITY

Top Goal Scorers:

1. Dj Campbell - Played 15 - Scored 21.

2. Iain Hume - Played 11 - Scored 13

3. Raffaele Palladino - Played 13 - Scored 13

4. Matty Fryatt - Played 11 - Scored 10

5. Shaun Newton - Played 14 - Scored 4

6. Kris Commons - Played 15 - Scored 2

7. Stephen Clemence - Played 16 - Scored 2

8. James Chambers - Played 8 - Scored 1

9. Neil Lennon - Played 11 - Scored 1

10. James Wesolowski - Played 13 - Scored 1

11. Bruno N'Gotty - Played 17 - Scored 1

Leicesters League Standing:

1. LEICESTER CITY

Played 13

Won 13

Lost 0

Drawn 0

Goals For 48

Goals Agaisnt 13

Goals Differance +35

Points 39

I have got a PSP but rarely use it and the newest game ive got on it is PES 5 anyway i was wondering has anyone got it on PSP because im not sure wether to buy it or wait for PES 5 and Football Manager :unsure:

I get all my psp games off the net (thankfully as most are terrible!) but there is no difference whatsoever between fifa 07 and fifa 08 on the psp. Exactly the same menu's etc - just updated kits and squads.

Half the games I download get about 5 minutes of play then they get deleted.

BTW, anyone looking to buy online games should go onto www.shopto.net they do price matches on everything.

The new FM is £17.99

Pes2008 ps3 is £27.99

Love it!

Have you used the site before? It sounds too good to be true - there must be some hidden catch :S

Nah I always use it, it's quality, plus you get free next day delivery if you order before 5:30 :D

Well ive placed a pre-order for Pro Evo on that site but apparentley the price may change so im gonna have to keep checking to see if it goes up :S

Back on FIFA though, I'm on a run of 9 wins in a row online and am shooting up the rankings. My last three wins have been lucky though:

- 1-0 from a penalty in the 90th minute for a trip that looked like it was outside the box

- 5-4 on penalties (theres a place where its impossible to save them)

- 1-0 thanks to a 120th minute goal. My opponent had a slow connection so the game was really jerky and it was a nightmare trying to keep track of what was going on because one second the ball was there and it would jerk and suddenly you'd been tackled. :blink: Defended like a demon all game and then broke away to score with the last kick and only my third shot. Drogba had a shot that the keeper spilled to Wright Phillips who just rolled it in to the empty net :D

People who quit annoy me as well. I'd been in a really good game with someone - fairly even but I had battled to a 2-0 lead with 20 minutes to go and he just gave up. It was by no means over yet by quitting he was credited with a 3-0 defeat and his stats look worse because it added to his "Did Not Finish" percentage. :unsure:

Archived