Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

Quality game im city.

Bought montella and obodo.

Won 3 drew 1 lost 1

beat united 1-0!

are there any new city songs in the background whilst you play?

how good would it be if whilst you were playing the crowd were goin leicester Leicester LEICESTER LEICESTER Leicester leicesterrrr leicester

also they wouldnt have the walkers stadium on there would they?

stupid question i know lol

are there any new city songs in the background whilst you play?

how good would it be if whilst you were playing the crowd were goin leicester Leicester LEICESTER LEICESTER Leicester leicesterrrr leicester

also they wouldnt have the walkers stadium on there would they?

stupid question i know lol

Theres a few new chant but no Leicester-specific (as far as I've heard)

And no, no walkers stadium!

I have got a PSP but rarely use it and the newest game ive got on it is PES 5 anyway i was wondering has anyone got it on PSP because im not sure wether to buy it or wait for PES 5 and Football Manager :unsure:

Got it today. And everyone else seems to be finding it fairly easy on here, I'm struggling abit lol

Although I did the "Be A Pro" bit and decided to be DJ Campbell, We played Forest and he scored 2 lol

Took me a while to get into it too. Ive played 5 games online now and won my first two 1-0 thanks to some Megson tactics of defending well and then hitting them on the break. Lost the 3rd game 2-0 and I hardly got out my own half :unsure: and won the other two 4-0. Im about 5000th in the world now lol

Archived