Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

Played it round my mates for the first time today on 360. Cracking Game. A lot better than 07, a lot better.

First I was Leicester V Wolves. Drew 1-1 DJ scored the follow up after Hume's penno was saved. Then Keogh slotted in.

Then I was Arsenal V Spurs and Eduardo scored a 94th minuted winner :D

I tried the Be A Pro mode with Gerrard for a half, did alright had a couple of shots that's bout it.

My first experience of Fifa 2008 ;)

Is it better than last year or is there no difference :cry:

Totally different game. FIFA 07 was so bad that it was almost unplayable in my eyes but Im really enjoying this one... especially online. Sadly it wouldnt let me and "LetsAllLaughAtMillwall" connect so we couldnt have a game :cry:

Played 5 games online this evening and won them all.... including Bristol City 0 - 3 Leicester :D Im now up to 2343rd lol

Totally different game. FIFA 07 was so bad that it was almost unplayable in my eyes but Im really enjoying this one... especially online. Sadly it wouldnt let me and "LetsAllLaughAtMillwall" connect so we couldnt have a game :cry:

Played 5 games online this evening and won them all.... including Bristol City 0 - 3 Leicester :D Im now up to 2343rd lol

Have you saved that new squad download to overwrite the one already on there?

When trying to connect with you I tried with the old squad, the one it makes you download when you sign in online and then went onto the downloads, downloaded it, saved it and loaded it before trying and it still didnt work.

It came up to the bit where you choose teams and then let me choose if i was the home team but not if i was away

When trying to connect with you I tried with the old squad, the one it makes you download when you sign in online and then went onto the downloads, downloaded it, saved it and loaded it before trying and it still didnt work.

It came up to the bit where you choose teams and then let me choose if i was the home team but not if i was away

Hmm. Try again later maybe?

I played 2 people online and lost tonight :(

Could of won one in the 120th min :(

Hmm. Try again later maybe?

I played 2 people online and lost tonight :(

Could of won one in the 120th min :(

Ive found that I either score in the first 5 minutes or have to come from behind to win. Beat the same guy three times earlier including one win the last kick of the game :D

Ive found that I either score in the first 5 minutes or have to come from behind to win. Beat the same guy three times earlier including one win the last kick of the game :D

All the people i play are Barca. Whyyy.....there are better teams out there

All the people i play are Barca. Whyyy.....there are better teams out there

I always play as Chelsea, Barca or Arsenal.... you have to if you want to compete which is a shame. The game I had as championship teams was quality!

Barca are good because they have the 4 attacking players pushing forward so with a few quick passes you can get in on goal.

Getting the hang of this now! About 5th in the league, Not lost any in the league yet but drew a few.

Tried to get online earlier but my bastard modem won't work on the Playstation, It worked before but not been online for a while and now it just keep alternating between "Ethernet Cable not connected" or "Cannot connect to DNS"(Something like that anyway) :@

My Manager mode got off to an awful start with Leicester but after 8 games it looked like this 0-4-4 but now iv finally found my scoring boots and have won 3 on the trot scoring 10 goals conceding none.

Online I have played two games first being with Leicester against where i lost 3-0 to brazil and second being last night when i played a friend on xbl and torres got the winner in a very tight game between Liverpool and Man U.

If anyone would like a game on xbox 360 live my gamertag is uk westy.

Look forward to beating a few fellow foxes

I bought it on a whim, and I have to say it is an enjoyable alternative to Evo.

I'm 5th in the league at the minute halfway through the season. Does anyone else set the keepers on world class? They make some insane saves! Fryatt is on sixteen, I wish he looked like the real thing he looks like Brett Ormerod. What do I need to play online?

I've read a few reviews now and it doesn't reveal it - but does it come with the full English League system on? Or just Prem?

Someone said they are playing as Leicester - have they edited them on?

Premiership, Championship, League one and League two all included :)

The likeness is so good that he hasn't had a game for me yet

And he's not included in the Ps2 version! But neither are Kaebi or Ferreira, the likenesses aren't great (and you can't edit them) but the stats are pretty accurate.

I'm loving the manager mode, especially as there are harder difficulty levels to tackle when I've done this. Anyone got any stars for Leicester yet?

Being picky now but are the likenesses and stats any good?

ie is Elvis very quick but sh it?

I dont think Elvis is on the game :blink:

Not sure tho

I think Leicester strikers are campbell, hume, fryatt, deep freeze, cort

Anyone got the PS3 version? Camera angles are shite, Tele is too far away yet the Dynamic one is too close! You get a choice of about 5!

And where the hell do I find the 'Be a Pro' season thingy, can find the training but thought you could do like a career mode on it?

Archived