Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Fifa 08

It's pretty much like real life what with Kaebi and Ferreira nowhere to be seen. That's the most disappointing aspect for me so far.
pretty realistic then...

Anybody else affected by the echo in here?! :unsure:

Kaebi's in the squad on the ps3 version. No Ferreira though but I assume he'll be in the Benfica squad still??

Ahh that's where it's all gone wrong then. Haven't bothered investing in a ps3 yet it's still the lowly, simple ps2 version for me. :cry:

Ahh that's where it's all gone wrong then. Haven't bothered investing in a ps3 yet it's still the lowly, simple ps2 version for me. :cry:

Does it have the likes of Odhiambo in there on the ps2 game? The only problem with the squad in the ps3 version is that Stephen Hughes is still at Leics and even worse.... he makes the bench :unsure:

If you read the thread you would see that we agree that Pro Evo is better but FIFA 08 is a very different game and makes for an entertaining alternative :rolleyes:

Wasnt arguing with you. Thats my opinion and I gave it, such is the purpose of a messageboard.

on the xbox 360 version you get squad updates and they have Ferreira. Ferreira is a good winger on the game lots of pace and try kaebi on the left wing his stats go up abit he does a good job there.

Im waiting for game to do a premium deal with halo 3 and fifa. Then I will have a 360 woopwoop

I have the game on PS2.

I'm currently top of the league with Leicester City. I'm playing Hull while we speak i'm 5-1 up with 67 mins gone.

I signed Gary Breen on a free, R.Palladno(striker) on a free.

Dj Cambpell got 5 goals in his first game ;)

Only if fifa was real life

:(

Archived