Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxad

Pro Evo 2008

well have purchased it had a few tickles and have to say I'm impressed I think this is sooooo much better than FIFA it may not have all the fancy players and kits but the playability is immense the cpu teams seem better on this one and already scored some cracking goals so much more for than the run in a straight line and score that is FIFA

well have purchased it had a few tickles and have to say I'm impressed I think this is sooooo much better than FIFA it may not have all the fancy players and kits but the playability is immense the cpu teams seem better on this one and already scored some cracking goals so much more for than the run in a straight line and score that is FIFA

Im on what was once 4 star difficulty to get the hang of the game and ive found it easy to run past players with very little side step. In fact if anything, so far Ive found it easier than FIFA :blink: will try it on the hardest difficulty later to see what thats like.

Im on what was once 4 star difficulty to get the hang of the game and ive found it easy to run past players with very little side step. In fact if anything, so far Ive found it easier than FIFA :blink: will try it on the hardest difficulty later to see what thats like.

I've noticed that, if you've got a quick powerful player then they can beat the opposition which is realistic I think, wheras if you have a slow weak player then you can't beat the defender. I like it to be honest, make some great bursting runs with Micah Richards, just a shame his crosses aren't up to much :P

Kaebi perhap for Iran? He had a fake name in PES 6 though.

I dont think Kaebi is on the game. Keabi's name last year was his real one on my version because I had the update ...

I'm suprised Canada arent on the game.

I dont think Kaebi is on the game. Keabi's name last year was his real one on my version because I had the update ...

I'm suprised Canada arent on the game.

WHY?

they are terrible at football plenty more teams you could have before you have them in the game

ok time for my review, ive played about 40 games now and i must admit the konami boys have done themelves proud.

For starters i have the ps2 version. The general pace is slightly faster then pro evo 6, this adds more fluidity to the feel of play.

The players are preety realistic for exmple if you are barca and are controlling messi he will out pace most defenders.

Individual players have trademark tricks for example ronaldhino does the flick with outside of foot, c ronaldo does the roll the ball under the foot and flick it up while in full stride etc.

It is well worth mastering the dive, half volley, super cancel, 1 touch, long distance shooting, curling, sliding and shirt pulling if you want a real edge over your opponent.

It helps playing to the teams strenghts for example with the gunners get the ball down and pass it forward quickly and get the shots/interplay in there....with italy defend with confidence and take the 1 or 2 chances you will get etc.

i have started of on 4*'s and aim to be on 5* by next week.

I think if people are winning 3, 4 or 5 nill in their first match you need to up the levels and make it harder and become better players. You will feel more satisfaction.

I am going to start looking for a PS3 as i can only imagine how good it will be on there.

You can dive, but more often than not the ref will give the free-kick against you and then book you. It's hilarious when you pass the ball back to your defender (with no attacker around him) and make him dive, he automatically gets booked!

ok time for my review, ive played about 40 games now and i must admit the konami boys have done themelves proud.

For starters i have the ps2 version. The general pace is slightly faster then pro evo 6, this adds more fluidity to the feel of play.

The players are preety realistic for exmple if you are barca and are controlling messi he will out pace most defenders.

Individual players have trademark tricks for example ronaldhino does the flick with outside of foot, c ronaldo does the roll the ball under the foot and flick it up while in full stride etc.

It is well worth mastering the dive, half volley, super cancel, 1 touch, long distance shooting, curling, sliding and shirt pulling if you want a real edge over your opponent.

It helps playing to the teams strenghts for example with the gunners get the ball down and pass it forward quickly and get the shots/interplay in there....with italy defend with confidence and take the 1 or 2 chances you will get etc.

i have started of on 4*'s and aim to be on 5* by next week.

I think if people are winning 3, 4 or 5 nill in their first match you need to up the levels and make it harder and become better players. You will feel more satisfaction.

I am going to start looking for a PS3 as i can only imagine how good it will be on there.

How can you dive on the PS2 version?

got my ps3 arriving soon...and having been a massive dedicated follow of the pro evo series.... i am hearing things i dont want to hear about the game....

i really hope i am going to enjoy it... i seen some videos and it looks fine 2 me....

any shed any light on this?

cheers

got my ps3 arriving soon...and having been a massive dedicated follow of the pro evo series.... i am hearing things i dont want to hear about the game....

i really hope i am going to enjoy it... i seen some videos and it looks fine 2 me....

any shed any light on this?

cheers

First thoughts were that I wasn't impressed but it is a grower!!

Easiest Pro Evo yet though in my opinion. Haven't tried online or anything yet though

Few more questions

1) Does the computer actually know your style of play, or is that a myth

2) Is the dive button any good

3) Why have you tried diving you cheating bastard :unsure::)

Archived