Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Nintendo pulling Wii ads...

I don't like the Wii... you can play it, but its a gimmick. Do you seriously want to to be playing games with some handheld stick that you have to waft around?!? It's like karaoke... good for nights with friends round, but apart form that, you really don't want to have one.

It's alright for a laugh with a few mates etc, and would be a laugh on Christmas Day itself, but it isn't a proper console really. Don't see why you would buy a Wii to play games like Pro Evo/Fifa etc.

And they're not pulling the ads because they're "so popular", they're pulling the ads because they are so shit that they can't meet the (not exuberant) demand.

It's alright for a laugh with a few mates etc, and would be a laugh on Christmas Day itself, but it isn't a proper console really. Don't see why you would buy a Wii to play games like Pro Evo/Fifa etc.

And they're not pulling the ads because they're "so popular", they're pulling the ads because they are so shit that they can't meet the (not exuberant) demand.

lol Yeah "proper" games live Pro Evo and Fifa!!! :crylaugh:

People do say the funniest things!!!

A Up Phube....i cant got hold of one of them DS Lite thingys...everywhere is fcuking out of stock!!!! :angry:

Any ideas??? :thumbup:

Can't help I'm afraid, I got mine a few weeks ago (and 4 other people were buying one then too!!). But it looks like they're selling out everywhere. Keep trying places like GAME, Argos, John Lewis, Currys, PC World, Comet etc... They should get regular deliveries. Forget the internet you won't get one from there for Xmas now!

Up until just now I thought the cow in your avatar had a little top hat on the left hand side of his head.

Tis because I changed it!!! :o:thumbup:

Or did I?? :huh::unsure:

Can't help I'm afraid, I got mine a few weeks ago (and 4 other people were buying one then too!!). But it looks like they're selling out everywhere. Keep trying places like GAME, Argos, John Lewis, Currys, PC World, Comet etc... They should get regular deliveries. Forget the internet you won't get one from there for Xmas now!

Cheers Phube...you know i love you! :thumbup:

I think Sainsburys (Fosse park) have them. I work there. Ill find out? Come in with me, and youll get 15% off before xmas too :scarf:

You are a gentleman.

many thanks.

PM if you have any in stock and i'll sort you out...in a non sexual way!!!! :thumbup:

Archived