Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Trouble in getting consoles for Xmas?

Just a quickie here. I don't like mixing business with pleasure and thats why I don't list the details of the company I co-own all over the place but if anyone is finding it difficult in getting anything console wise and is stuck, drop me a PM with what you are after and I`ll ask my mate who runs the day to day business with what is left.

Some prices have gone silly on things like the 60gig PS3 (we have also sold out) but you should still be able to get most other consoles and games. If you cant, drop me that PM and I`ll see if I can help

Getting a 360/PS3 should be a piece of proverbial!!

Was at Meadowhall yesterday all shops (GAME, HMV, Zavvi etc.) had boxes and boxes of PS3's and 360's. But could I get Link's Crossbow Training!!!?? No!!!!

Was at Meadowhall yesterday all shops (GAME, HMV, Zavvi etc.) had boxes and boxes of PS3's and 360's. But could I get Link's Crossbow Training!!!?? No!!!!

Its easy to get the 40gig but not the discontinued 60gig PS3s. If you can get them, put them on Ebay or even get me a number of the place you see them and I`ll slip you some money if I can buy them cheap enough. :yesyes:

Some DS`s are hard to get (colours) but generally most consoles are still available and the mad panic that the Wii wont be easy to get doesn't seem to have materialized. Some games get sold out but we have some links that may be able to get the stuff that you cant get on the High Street.

Been trying to get any sort of DS Lite console for this side of silly money for a couple of weeks with no luck. They are up to £180 on Amazon Marketplace (should be £99), and over £200 for the pink ones.

Simon

Weve got the pink ones and Crimson/Black and also White, Silver and Black for £150. You get the machine and accessory kit, headphones, case and stylus. PM me if you still want one but you have to pay the postage!

Oh BTW a PS3 60 GIG has turned up. You get Fifa 2008 Pro Evo 2008 + extra controller for £500 + delivery to Foxestalk members although if no one comes back to us today it will be making an appearance on Ebay lol

Weve got the pink ones and Crimson/Black and also White, Silver and Black for £150. You get the machine and accessory kit, headphones, case and stylus. PM me if you still want one but you have to pay the postage!

Oh BTW a PS3 60 GIG has turned up. You get Fifa 2008 Pro Evo 2008 + extra controller for £500 + delivery to Foxestalk members although if no one comes back to us today it will be making an appearance on Ebay lol

Fu cking hell!

All the best to you mate.

I wouldn't pay it but I really wouldn't be surprised if someone did.

Fu cking hell!

All the best to you mate.

I wouldn't pay it but I really wouldn't be surprised if someone did.

Crazy buggers are going for much more than that on Ebay. The price has just jumped up all because its being discoed and a new PS3 is apparently coming out early next year. The worst thing I have seen though are teh authorised Sony dealers like The Sony Centre who change there price by the week! Greedy sods.

You can always get an equivalent gaming experience by buying a ZX81, although you will probably be wowed by the improved graphical display compared to what you are used to on the Wii.

armym128-000_87z_thumb.jpg

You can always get an equivalent gaming experience by buying a ZX81, although you will probably be wowed by the improved graphical display compared to what you are used to on the Wii.

armym128-000_87z_thumb.jpg

looks on a par with the Wii, although if it was on a wii the cars would have no wheels just like the miis have no arms or legs.

I got a DS Lite (silver) and a bundle of gear for it from Gamestation in the Jewel of the North (Middlesbrough to you) today. I just walked in and asked for one. They gave me all the "Ooh, I'm not sure we've got any left" shizzle. And then opened a cupboard with stacks of them in!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had so many Wii's and DS's this last week it's been stupid - and it's been glorious telling anyone that failed to master the basics of politeness that they couldn't have one. But the pinnacle has to be tearing the reserved tag off the last Wii in the store before Xmas and selling it to someone for no other reason than they were cute.

The downside is that I now have two of those horrible little DS things in the house for the kids :angry:

There are 6 (yes I counted them) 60 Gig PS3's at PCWorld at St. Georges retail park. But why anyone would want them is beyond me??!?

I called them not long after and they said they still had three in stock but the muppets wouldn't save them for me, even if I paid over the phone but advised me to take a chance and do a 250 mile round trip to see if I got lucky and they were still there lol

Good old Nintendo released a shed load of Wii`s just before Xmas which meant the poor folks who bought them for silly money from Ebay could have got them for £170 had they waited a week or two. Even our suppliers hiked up the prices which mant we had to sell them on for more than we should have and now teh stores are flooded with them and cant sell out at £170.

Evil sods.

Even our suppliers hiked up the prices which mant we had to sell them on for more than we should have and now teh stores are flooded with them and cant sell out at £170

I checked, and we were the only ones flogging them for £179.00 over the last month.

How's your supply of Nintendo games been? It seems that deliveries are whatever they can cobble together and bear no relation to orders. I've seen one Mario/Sonic Olympics for the Wii and none for the DS.

Archived