Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CupidStunt

Nintendo DS - Anyone got one?

The new worms is good.

Daggers, did you sort your mutli problem out with the kids back ups?

Oh yes.

Being drunk and having hangovers really impairs one's ability to function like a normal person. I can't believe it wasn't blindingly obvious to me to begin with. headslap.gif

I can't stop playing Texas Hold'em, SuperMarioBros, MoreBrainTraining and Rabbids2.

I was really disappointed with New Zealand Story as I thought it would be the original game ported over to the DS. Shocking game. And Smackdown.

So what games can anyone suggest?

I have New Super Mario Bros, More Brain Training, and Mario Kart.

But im now bored with them.

Picross - Good puzzle game!

Legend of Zelda - The Phantom Hourglass

Big Brain Academy - fun version of Kawashima

Trauma Centre - Surgery on your DS!

Mario Vs Donkey Kong - March of the minis - Sort of like Lemmings!

Picross - Good puzzle game!

Legend of Zelda - The Phantom Hourglass

Big Brain Academy - fun version of Kawashima

Trauma Centre - Surgery on your DS!

Mario Vs Donkey Kong - March of the minis - Sort of like Lemmings!

I like!

lol:P

Jeremy Kyle was advertising for people to contact the studio this morning for future shows about "My husband loves his Wii more than he loves me" and "I think my husband is having sex with his Wii and receiving text messages from it behind my back".

Jeremy Kyle was advertising for people to contact the studio this morning for future shows about "My husband loves his Wii more than he loves me" and "I think my husband is having sex with his Wii and receiving text messages from it behind my back".

Does this mean we'll have to have a DNA test for baby Mario!??! :unsure:

No receipt - no one wants to help...so, Friday will see me buying another DS for the little one. The supermarket say it is out of their time period for returns and Nintendo won't do anything without a proof of purchase. Bah!

It's the gift I keep on giving! :angry:

No receipt - no one wants to help...so, Friday will see me buying another DS for the little one. The supermarket say it is out of their time period for returns and Nintendo won't do anything without a proof of purchase. Bah!

It's the gift I keep on giving! :angry:

I might still have the receipt for one the wife got from Dixo's

I might still have the receipt for one the wife got from Dixo's

I have a cunning plan...but thanks.

I got a new one last night and am taking the old one back in the packaging this morning for a refund. Damn cunning.

Mwahahahahaha....

I am going to be well grumpy if this plan fails.

I have a cunning plan...but thanks.

I got a new one last night and am taking the old one back in the packaging this morning for a refund. Damn cunning.

Mwahahahahaha....

I am going to be well grumpy if this plan fails.

Daggers - should I get a DS? I have a PSP but it's shit. I'm thinking a trade-in. I don't care about movies, photos and all the other bollocks the PSP does, I want good games.

Guide me!

Archived