Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CupidStunt

Nintendo DS - Anyone got one?

Anyone got one of these handheld consoles?

Was looking into getting one for,erm.....the missus

And on another note,i see its quite easy to play,cough cough...backed up games on them using a Card reader and a micro SD card?

Anyone use this method?,seems easy enough to set up,just wondering if there is any lag in the games,or any games that dont wonk?

Anyone got one of these handheld consoles?

Was looking into getting one for,erm.....the missus

And on another note,i see its quite easy to play,cough cough...backed up games on them using a Card reader and a micro SD card?

Anyone use this method?,seems easy enough to set up,just wondering if there is any lag in the games,or any games that dont wonk?

I've had a couple on order for a month now, nobodies got them in stock. I know some one who's got 1 and it can store around a hundred games on one and he gets on fine.

• 2 weeks later...
I've had a couple on order for a month now, nobodies got them in stock. I know some one who's got 1 and it can store around a hundred games on one and he gets on fine.
my kid has got one they are great im getting myself one

Ok,at least they work

was looking at getting R4DS Revolution v2,but like you say...cant find any anywhere at a decent price

They should be about £25,but cheapest i found was £42 off amazon,so i think i will wait a bit

Have a look at the DS M3 Real on consoleup.com, supports SDHC so you can get loads on the bigger cards and it comes with a rumble pak.

Not that i am endorsing illegal downloads but http://dashroms.com/ndash/?lnk=dsn is a decent site to look at.....

No, your a geek he doesn't want to see Nintendo go out of pocket or fall behind in the software sales charts!

Sadly, not true...

I even pay for music of iTunes!!! Buy DVD's from shops and I don't even mug old grannies!!!

I know you probably like mugging old grannies... but I just think they should be allowed to spend their own money!! :thumbup::mellow:

They'd only waste it feeding their tea addiction if left alone and, as we all know, tea is a diuretic...therefore I am preventing them from stinking of stale piss.

In a way, I am a hero.

They'd only waste it feeding their tea addiction if left alone and, as we all know, tea is a diuretic...therefore I am preventing them from stinking of stale piss.

In a way, I am a hero.

Tea's actually not a diuretic... it's a bladder irritant (well the caffeine is)!

But I do salute your efforts!! :worship:

i dont need any items to help me piss....i just piss all over the place.

My Missus cant take me anywhere without me pissing myself.

i like pissing. :santa:

On another issue...i got me Mrs a Ds from Argos just before Xmas(Cheers for your help by the way Phube)

She likes the Brain academy training game thing...even though im beating her....where was i again...oh Yes...pissing....

Tea's actually not a diuretic... it's a bladder irritant (well the caffeine is)!

According to tea.co.uk it is above certain levels or in caffeine-naive individuals.

And I'm going to believe them over you because they have 'tea' in their name so I bet they know their stuff. :D

And I piss like a horse after a cuppa.

...even though im beating her

:o

Shocking behaviour.

If you ever get to read this Mrs.Raj then click here

Do these DS gizmo's work easily?

Does someone just drag and drop the downloaded game onto the memcard and fire up the DS? If so, why is anyone buying the games for £20-30? :dunno:

Yep, if you can get hold of one, they then to sell out quick.

As for drag and drop I got my nephew to do it because I'm thick differently knowledged when it come to computers.

Do these DS gizmo's work easily?

Does someone just drag and drop the downloaded game onto the memcard and fire up the DS? If so, why is anyone buying the games for £20-30? :dunno:

Some people obey the law... :whistle:

Archived