Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Watford - Tuesday 12th February - 19:45

Yep, for sure. For once it's an evening fixture I can get to as it falls in half term. :D

I'll be driving down - does anyone know whether it's easy to park near the ground?

How long does it take to get from the Ground to Centre of London on Public Transport?

Need to get back to Paddington for 23:30

I'm coming back from Germany and stopping off on the way to home to watch this. Will be ****ing brilliant hopefully. Look out for the one with about 5 scarfs of foriegn teams lol.

How long does it take to get from the Ground to Centre of London on Public Transport?

Need to get back to Paddington for 23:30

I'm coming back from Germany and stopping off on the way to home to watch this. Will be ****ing brilliant hopefully. Look out for the one with about 5 scarfs of foriegn teams lol.

You'll make that. The fast trains from Watford take 20 minutes to get to Euston which is roughly about 20 minutes from Paddington.

Yeah you should be at Paddington by just gone 11.

Why Paddington though?

Going to Exeter I think on the way back, was hoping I could take a came in down there as well as part of my monster tour but there away :nono:

Although Torquay are at home, but not so keen on that.

Cheers JTB.

Yep im going. Got a mate at Oxford so meeting him there - apparently doesnt take long to get there from Ox. Anyone else going from Leicester? Which is easier, car or train??

From oxford car. Wont take long at all.

Perfect.

Half-term, I work Saturdays i've only got to a handfull of away games this season.. but this one's perfect for me.

Plus, we'll win 4-0 again.

:S:blink:

I think the last time we won 4-0 was against Leeds in the prem at home 03-04.

Watford then a matter of hours later, we're going Barcelonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This game is gonna be sexual.

Drive down about midday - 3pm ish. Few tins here and there in Larrnndon, drive back, get back for midnight. Off to Barca 11am the next morning. Dogs Bollocks.

P.s Andy - I stayed in Watford a few months ago and reguarding the underground it usually take a good 45 mins into central London but there is a fasttrack thing basically missing out a few stations reducing it to about 25min- half an hour.

P.s Andy - I stayed in Watford a few months ago and reguarding the underground it usually take a good 45 mins into central London but there is a fasttrack thing basically missing out a few stations reducing it to about 25min- half an hour.

Cheers mate - what is the fast-track? :unsure:

Reminds me of the things you get at Alton Towers lol

Cheers mate - what is the fast-track? :unsure:

Reminds me of the things you get at Alton Towers lol

I know yeah!!

Just what I call it tbh, get you into central London much quicker. We left watford at half 6ish for a night out at a theatre near Picadilly it started at half 7, we got the "fast track" thing and only just made it, if we wouldnt we'd have easily missed the start. I wouldn't even call watford "London" there arn't many tube stations further away than it.

I know yeah!!

Just what I call it tbh, get you into central London much quicker. We left watford at half 6ish for a night out at a theatre near Picadilly it started at half 7, we got the "fast track" thing and only just made it, if we wouldnt we'd have easily missed the start. I wouldn't even call watford "London" there arn't many tube stations further away than it.

Aye true, any idea what the actaual name of it is though? ;)

How far from the ground is the tube station (I should know that! :( )

Archived